FARKIN ! Notice

dannyboy

Likes Bikes
Just have to say it's only a short time on Farkin but got to say it's the bollox! Not only have i picked up on so much stuff thats happening , hooked up on rides but also sold all my stuff i've accumilated over the years. Just wish i'd found out about it sooner. I know it sounds all abit cheesy it is a good site for sure! Must be alot of work to keep running , well done chaps!
Dan

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bahahaha honest mistake yeh?

i agree this site is wicked, with the amount of ppl here it isnt hard to find out what u need to know

Fritta

Likes Dirt
yeah, this site is great, ive certainly learnt heaps from it and the people on here...

i like the first smiley better :D

mr whippy

Likes Dirt
farkin rocks solid! to me it's very aussie: almost everyone here has good sense of humour and is pretty laid back. other sites can get really bitchy, but people on farkin are wicked. keep up the hard yakka admin, it's appreciated. :D :D :D

zen_rider

Likes Dirt
this site rulz, good reviews, heaps of good info on the forum, funny sh*t, what more could you ask for?

keep up the good work everyone!!!

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
This site is mad, i know so much more about bikes now, i feel like an expert, *opens another thread and reads sockets essay on floating disc brakes*

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bender is CRAZY said:
rofl, where the hell does everyone get those emotions?
Right click on the smiley and it should show the url that it's being hosted on.

DOM

Eats Squid
dannyboy said:
Just have to say it's only a short time on Farkin but got to say it's the bollox! Not only have i picked up on so much stuff thats happening , hooked up on rides but also sold all my stuff i've accumilated over the years. Just wish i'd found out about it sooner. I know it sounds all abit cheesy it is a good site for sure! Must be alot of work to keep running , well done chaps!
Dan
Thanks for the Kind words dude.
Glad you enjoy it.

I wouldnt call it work .. just a hobby.

We all enjoy it.

Dom

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hobby is for faggots, ie you DOM ;)

Farkin is a way of life.

Thanks for the kind words, fark on!

Josh.

Rik

logged out
Gutty said:
Nah, bugger off and get your own friends that can host a plethora of smilies for ya :!: :lol:

Ryan

Radministrator
Farkin, ride the pide.
It's a religion, not just a way of life.
I agree though, we're all doing it because we enjoy it... :)

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rik said:
Gutty said:
Nah, bugger off and get your own friends that can host a plethora of smilies for ya :!: :lol:
So go to helmies or mysmilies or somthing then.......there are heaps of em.