fav 09 bike?

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The 2010 Orange 224, it looks like it will have a small linkage in it to further improve the shock ration. It looks great!

/snip/
It's not going to be there 2010 bike. It's just part of the Orange 'St-range'. They aren't a big fan of change and they don't release their products usually until the end of novemeber. I wish they bought out the bike Julian Camellini Proto'd last year. :(

syko

Likes Dirt
09 tomac? Any changes from the 08 one? Howcome the change to boxxers?
i think but this may be wrong but its because he changed to the Australian Tomac team because they were not sure about the Tomac world cup team next year. Its something along the lines of that. Im pretty sure there was a press release on it like a day or two ago on farkin.

stevenw

Pro Rider
Thanks for the love Boost. Rhys appreciates it. :D

The changes on Rhys' new Tomac are stronger front and rear triangle.

The Boxers are just on loan from Liam at FTR. The team are still deciding whether to run Boxers or Fox.

The Tomac Team are still going ahead next year for the world cups. Its just a different set up from last year. Tomac have been great to Rhys and Tamryn and continue to support them here and overseas.

xero

Supersports
Is the 09 frame any lighter?
Weights are the same.
The Primers ride and handle exceptionally well, and respectable weights are being achieved in the completes.
So to that end we didn't see the necessity to make changes.

Tomac don't run actual year models, new models and changes to frames will be released when they are developed or are necessary.

dirtrider_

Likes Dirt
Gota give it to the yeti, ive always had a thing for them. Creamed myself when I saw the 09 for the first time...

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
enough said i think. best 09 bike ever:D
I don't think so. I reckon they are pretty dog ugly. Would much prefer an 05 Stab deluxe with Travis. :p

Just joking they are a very nice bike and have sick colour scheme