Fav freeride bike of all time

Joel_32

Likes Dirt
what are these things worth? any idea on the fr30 price tag as well?
Dont think the 2010 FR10 was available in Aust, i'm in canada at the moment so bought mine here. Altitude Sports in melb had the 2010 FR20 for around the $3000 a few months back. Think the FR30 is about $2300 but imagine the 2011 range will be out in few months.

rollingrambo

Likes Dirt
thats pretty good. hope i can get onto one. do you use yours for dh aswell? im tryin to sell my gt so i can something that suits dh and freeriding

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
i love the scott voltage FR range, they are my favourite looking freeride bikes, hope i can have a ride on one some day:D

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
What's a freeride bike again?
BMW Racelink, so sick, still one of my all time favorite bikes, or the rare Hitman.

Hex515

Likes Dirt
hmmm, thats a bummer, have you looked on TBSM, they have a few scott's and i think i've seen a couple of FR10's or something like that on their site.

The Scott Voltage FR20 retailed for $2999 and the FR30 was $2699 if my memory serves me correct.

I own the FR20 and its a great bike, it gets better every time I ride it. I definately recommend stepping upto the 20 rather than the 30 because you get the longer shock and the solid rear axle rather than the QR. And this is a must given that you can feel the rear end in some tough track sections.

They air beautifully and easily, corner well and is just a nice lightish bike to chuck around. You can notice the short wheel base and chain stays at high speeds but nothing major for general freeride stuff. Manually it is super easy. They come well spec'd for the price.

The 10's came out in Australia but were special order only, although I have the feeling that you can get your hands on one if you try.

I know a bike store in Sydney that are selling a FR20 for $2700 and its currently in stock... message me if you'd like more details.

FR20 is my favourite freeride bike

OR, my Craftworks FRM 125... is a great bike.

IMG_7539.jpg

Last edited: