DJ Felix’s poodle punisher.

moorey

call me Mia
If you ever decide to sell this frame can you put me in line? I'd love to build this up for my partner.
Will do. I almost put gears on and stole it back when spitty cracked, but it’s about 15-20mm short of my new ideal reach. @fastrider gus bought it and rode a couple of times only….and he’s like 6’2”. Would have looked ridiculous on it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It’s been used once. That’s a start.
Was actually hoping he’d race it in the duel slalom against @Zac Hinton at Highline, but it’s on thu/fri. We can’t get there until Saturday for the DH.
Would run sick for the duelling slalom! Is that discipline gaining a following?

moorey

call me Mia
Not that I know of. Think they’re just filling out the slopestyle program. Sucks that it’s on when we can’t be there. Could easily have fitted in around the DH.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
We've actually been running a guerilla style slalom series around Newcastle, let me know if you're keen and I'll try and remember to keep you posted when we get around to planning the next one.

Some coke-cam footage from one of last years.
http://instagr.am/p/CMV71XyjmZw/

Zac Hinton

St Bernard
So...some ducks lined up.
I have long planned a DJ/slope bike for Felix. Never quite had the right frame, and was never a priority.
Until I sold his process to help fund the upcoming race bike update, and lent him my Transition to ride in the few weeks gap. Needless to say, he was punishing it brutally, and have just fixed it after he last broke it, the DJ became more urgent.
Cue @fastrider gus making me an offer I couldn’t refuse last night, and my wife fortunately going past his place today onto the way to the beach.
Mission: Simple, bombproof, cheap, destroys poodles soul.

Check x4.

Cheap frame and spare parts from the shed make both Felix and I happy boys. I was planning a quiet night. Felix had other plans.

Frame. Rotec Revert 5.0
Shock. DVO Jade.
Fork. Pike RCT3 DPA set to 130. Ignore the spacers. Just a test with these forks. Probably lower the BOSS set
Wheels. 26” flow ex on hope Evo.
Cranks. @pink poodle dream saint 165’s.
Pedals. Saint.
Rear brake. Zee lever, m785 caliper.
Bars. Fatbar light 740
Stem. Easton Haven 50
Gearing. Only had one SS chain. It was exact length for 32/15. If I dig up a 13t, might swap to 34/13 if geared too low.
Post. RF something
Seat. @Daniel Hale nukeproof Sam Hill.
Tyres. Minion SS rear, DHF front.View attachment 367391View attachment 367392View attachment 367393
That’s hot

Zac Hinton

St Bernard
Not that I know of. Think they’re just filling out the slopestyle program. Sucks that it’s on when we can’t be there. Could easily have fitted in around the DH.
The DS course is the speed and style course too, I think it will work well. This place is amazing, the slope stuff is crazy, I can’t wait to see the good crew throw down. 387532387533387534387535