DJ Felix’s poodle punisher.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Now you can fight over it with Felix.
Its not really an actual fight with your kids, you supply them with bikes to make them happy, they want, you want to please, their progress make you happy and proud.

The fight is mental, the frown lines are real, shaking head, face palm and muttering how da f%#k... when the perfectly good shit that would have done you/us for years, comes back f%#ked after a couple of rides and they give you the 'just riding around' line.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
It's like the full factory sponsorship with personal mechanic we always dreamed of as kids where you don't have to worry about buying, breaking or fixing stuff. New bikes magically appear from your 'sponsors' and the mechanic fixes them while you're cooling down between motos.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
personal mechanic we always dreamed of as kids where you don't have to worry about buying, breaking or fixing stuff.
Then their mates, who's parents have had their bike in their LBS, 3 times (for a week each time) in the past 6 weeks for jumping gears and other issues, realise old mates dad fixes shit better than the shop, and free.

Nek minnit... I'm a legend, even with the parents.

Except with my 2, stuff just just gets fixed, new parts magically appear and also... free.

moorey

call me Mia
Then their mates, who's parents have had their bike in their LBS, 3 times (for a week each time) in the past 6 weeks for jumping gears and other issues, realise old mates dad fixes shit better than the shop, and free.

Nek minnit... I'm a legend, even with the parents.

Except with my 2, stuff just just gets fixed, new parts magically appear and also... free.
There’s a pecking order here.
My kids bikes.
Every other local kids bikes.
Their dads bikes.
My bikes.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I reckon you need one more oven so that it fits properly on them. How you can cope with only 2 ovens is beyond me.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
It's like the full factory sponsorship with personal mechanic we always dreamed of as kids where you don't have to worry about buying, breaking or fixing stuff. New bikes magically appear from your 'sponsors' and the mechanic fixes them while you're cooling down between motos.
You forgot undying love and care when they mess themselves up and have a broken arm and broken leg. It’s not love till a parent has carried you to the shower. My dads words were something like “when I’m a messed up 88yo, remember this”

phillynight

Likes Dirt
Wow this frame is SICK... are these actually stocked by any shops or are they only avail to order directly from Rotec?

fastrider gus

super huck
Im pretty sure this was the last one left in the states. I rage quit after waiting 18 months longer than promised for a prototype enduro rig and sold this one, it was a rad fun little bike but im a bit of a sook and i hold a grudge.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk