Fellcrag this weekend, who's going?

MadMatt

The MiniMan
hee hee,,,now i see why you said sorry.

cheers,,,C U there mate,,,i`m the one in the biggest monster truck 4x4 mobile home you`ve ever seen, come & say hi mate.

:)
]

Fi

Chocolate Foot
I'm going ... just hope I can deal with the temp change from our current 15'C here in Thredbo!

MadMatt, is it you that's bringing a crew down here in April in the monster truck?

mike

Squid
definately a goer, no more scott DH for me, first race on the new fr rig. hopefully this rain stays a little longer to keep the dust down.
see you all there.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah i'm going. But i will probably do pretty bad. It sucks being EDIT:: i ment 14 :D not 15 :D 14 but having to race in U17 ohh well doesnt matte.r Hopefully i will have a good run even if i come last it's still a good experence. And it's stilll the nationals. :D

CAM

Likes Dirt
TJumper said:
It sucks being 15 but having to race in U17
how do u think i feel? i gotta race in U/19s and im still 16 :?

should be aswome, will be a different experience with it being wet, it'susually dusty as hell there. Hope they still have the dam berm at the end, that will be crazy now cos its proabably full of water :p

Damo

Likes Dirt
Awesome! I'll be there on a Kona Roast getting bounced, beaten-up & overtaken by all you guys on full-squishies.

Bring on the mud!!!!!!!!

vulture

Likes Bikes
anyone know what the weather is looking like for the weekend? is it already wet up there at the moment? what's the track like in the mud?

Darkness

Rotting Corpse Films
ill be there racing in U19's. hopefully my knee will of stopped swelling, its the size of a watermelon. long story short "i fell off".

CAM

Likes Dirt
pretty sure it wont be muddy, cos the forcast for the rest of the week is fine weather, so the track should be just perfect

MadMatt

The MiniMan
Fi,,,yes it`s me who will be submitting your RawNrg crew to the wrath of 5 or so mad Queensland DH`ers...i`ve warned Colin & he said he`d have some cold beers ready & awaiting us :)

so you`ll be at Fellcrag???,,,you racing???

OH!!! & you won`t miss the Monster truck,,,hee hee.

Fi

Chocolate Foot
MadMatt said:
Fi,,,yes it`s me who will be submitting your RawNrg crew to the wrath of 5 or so mad Queensland DH`ers...i`ve warned Colin & he said he`d have some cold beers ready & awaiting us :)

so you`ll be at Fellcrag???,,,you racing???

OH!!! & you won`t miss the Monster truck,,,hee hee.
Yep I'm racing, in fact Colin will be there too so we'll come and say g'day. Guess there'll be a couple of cold beers in the Monster truck fridge, eh?!!