Fellcrag this weekend, who's going?

MadMatt

The MiniMan
Ok,,,you`re on Fi,,,it`s a date :)

there`ll be all sorts of cold beverages ready & awaiting your consumpion :)

& yeah,,,like i said, you won`t miss the monster truck,,,come on over, we`ll be there sat morn & camping the night.

cheers,,,

Matt.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
josh said:
Ill be there shooting footage for a kick-ass fellcrag farkin vid ;)
Has it been a year since the first one already, my my my....you got big things to live up to boy.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
shmity said:
josh said:
Ill be there shooting footage for a kick-ass fellcrag farkin vid ;)
Has it been a year since the first one already, my my my....you got big things to live up to boy.
Yeah im planning on making this one bigger and better! (More batteries and tapes thanks to forum member toodles! champ!)

MadMatt

The MiniMan
What an AWSOME track!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just loved it,,,the whole dam thing is tops.

a real good mix of rock garden & fast stuff...WICKED!!!

pity about the sad Shuttles tho,,,only got 2 runs in on sat & one practise run on the sunday morn,,,& then<<< The big YUK happened ,,,& i face planted the first corner on the race run with a flat rear tyre to boot,,,big wooden stake right through the dam thing...BAH Humbug!!!

:)

Ah well,,,i`m definately there next year or whenever it`s on again,,,wild horses couldn`t drag me away.

& a big 3 cheers to two wheel promotions & maxxis tyres & Pete Smith for an awsome 2 day solid comentary...top job boys & girls,,,& a huge thanks to all the orgainsers & shuttle truck guys,,,etc etc etc.

& 190 riders...i bet no one expected that hey???

MrPlow

TMBC
Fun day! But paying for it now.... Bloody sunburn :oops:

190 riders.... So the MTB DH revolution begins... Hang on tight everyone, this is becoming a popular sport again :shock: :D