Fencing, cake, coffee and one vague reference to riding.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Anybody heading to Moama for the all rivers 3 hour Sunday week?

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I am.. It's going to be my first race... So should be interesting
Have you been out there? It's pretty flat, so should be pretty easy on you for your first race.

That said, keep your eye out for me, I'll be the one trying to keep up with the 80 yo lady.............

Last edited:
Haha. I'll be the bigger bloke towards the back end. Haven't been there before- live down in MELBOURNE- and also using it as an excuse to take my family up to see the grandparents who live up the road

Probably going to go for a quick spin saturday arvo- just so I don't have any surprises... Actually really looking forward to it.. But also a little apprehensive. 2 months of weekly you yangs riding might not cut it for 3 hours. Should be interesting..

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Maybe she will get lost...again...
Fingers crossed, but not holding out much hope, it's only a 7 km loop, and it's flat enough to see one end from the other............maybe I can cut her into the river as she passes me for the third time :first:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Hey Knucks, I'd love to go.

So if you can come round and help me rebuild my back fence prior to that, I'll be there!

Thanks man !
Perfect, I'll have the kids, so if you're there to watch them, it'll save me chaining them to a tree for the race. Sounds like a fair deal. Wednesday night suit?