Fencing, cake, coffee and one vague reference to riding.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Paleo man had almonds, let alone almond meal, readily available?
Apparently nuts are ok for the Paleo crew. Almonds smashed between two rocks = almond meal.

Not peanuts though, they don't qualify.

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you going in that sexy costume? looks like I will be in the country... could be tempted, will talk with the wench

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
you going in that sexy costume? looks like I will be in the country... could be tempted, will talk with the wench
For you..........anything.

Should be a fairly leisurely ride. Think there's like 3 climbs, all of which are just up the river bank, steepish, but short, could almost roll up, given enough momentum. Although a wet track will blow that out the window.

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how's the carbo loading going numb nuts... did you go McD's or dirty bird?

my pre-race prep has consisted of sucking down augmentin duo forte, keflex, mobic and codiene thanks to some fucked up creature that bit me in south america. Went for a ride tonight up the hill, it's really fucked my training plan of just doing a pre-race roll around the 5 mile on saturday. My goal is avoiding a DNF or a died on track. that's my excuse and i'm sticking with it... oh, and I havent riden in fuck knows how long

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
how's the carbo loading going numb nuts... did you go McD's or dirty bird?

my pre-race prep has consisted of sucking down augmentin duo forte, keflex, mobic and codiene thanks to some fucked up creature that bit me in south america. Went for a ride tonight up the hill, it's really fucked my training plan of just doing a pre-race roll around the 5 mile on saturday. My goal is avoiding a DNF or a died on track. that's my excuse and i'm sticking with it... oh, and I havent riden in fuck knows how long
I actually ate 5 tins of Aldi tuna instead.........but ricey meataballz on mash tonight should have me constipated enough by Saturday arvo.

At least you were smart enough to rope Mrs eastie in to carry your diseased arse. I'm killing myself, ironman style.

Plus you'll have the eastiett to feed you grapes and and fan you with a palm frond while you recline trackside........

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I have no doubt she can :first:

That's the trade off for having such a glamorous, jet-setting lifestyle.