fix forks or new forks

pharqt

Squid
well some of u already know... ive bent me jr ts...
now ive got a few choices... get new stanchions, brake arch, etc, etc. all up its gunna cost me around the $500-$600 mark (its $190 per stanchion! :shock: )
or i can save that lil bit extra and get new forks... its not gunna cost me much more since i can get them wholesale
what im thinkin of gettin are the boxxer race, sherman flick/firefly or the sherman slider but if u guys have any other suggestions feel free to hit me with em...
($10 sez socket will have a post here in the next few hours...)

pharqt

Squid
lol, dude i REALLY doubt id get a warrinty for bent forks cause i went off and did a 6.3 (it was around that wasnt it josh?) metre double and went splat into the back of the downramp....
(and yes i called marz just for the hell of it... the dude laughed... :oops: )

pharqt

Squid
yeah u'r the dude that was at rob roy yeah? u had like a norco with boxxer races or sumfin
wat they like?
(im the asian dude that was with josh)

Ty

Eats Squid
yeah just installed a flick on Doms stinky tonight, sweet fork, heaps burly, very smooth and you can actualy get one in australia at the moment (unlike the boxxer race) also remember the boxxer line only uses 20 mm bolt ons, so i'd you had QR on the JrT you have to factor in the cost of a new hub.