Flagon, kicker?

Jared

Yeti Cycles
Ill keep it short, As Flaggon is not a legal track we need to keep everything low key there, its fun for what it is, a good short run with super quick turn around for an easy couple hour afternoon session, Please dont build anything random there, locals will get annoyed, council will get annoyed and that will be the end of it all. It has existed happily how it is now for almost 8 years, another 8 would be great!

I know I dont own the track, but as one of the primary original builders and definitely the primary maintainer since its begiinings, I get a bit cranky when people go and change things up on it to suit themselves, which ive posted about before, If you want to go an do some maintainence, with grass growing or controlling erosion or building up some features that are already there, then great, but please dont go and build anything new on it.

In coming months I have some plans to freshen up some sections, and will be building some new little kickers to rougher sections like you talked about, making it more DH like and rougher all around.so have some patience and it will have some mods in the near future. Remember though, if we piss of the locals or council, it will be gone! So no major changes please!

DOWNHILLPHILL

Likes Dirt
Ill keep it short, As Flaggon is not a legal track we need to keep everything low key there, its fun for what it is, a good short run with super quick turn around for an easy couple hour afternoon session, Please dont build anything random there, locals will get annoyed, council will get annoyed and that will be the end of it all. It has existed happily how it is now for almost 8 years, another 8 would be great!

I know I dont own the track, but as one of the primary original builders and definitely the primary maintainer since its begiinings, I get a bit cranky when people go and change things up on it to suit themselves, which ive posted about before, If you want to go an do some maintainence, with grass growing or controlling erosion or building up some features that are already there, then great, but please dont go and build anything new on it.

In coming months I have some plans to freshen up some sections, and will be building some new little kickers to rougher sections like you talked about, making it more DH like and rougher all around.so have some patience and it will have some mods in the near future. Remember though, if we piss of the locals or council, it will be gone! So no major changes please!

Nah that's alright man, we havn't touched it, all I wanted was one good jump however some of the comments of what people want to build in this thread worry me.

Oh well it will be good once you go down thier yourself and make some changes, after all you are the original builder.