Formula One world championship

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'm eagerly awaiting Red Bull's take on this, they haven't designed the most cosmetically appealing cars over the winning years. The Toro Rosso looks great, except for the tampon stuck to the front of it.

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WTF is the go with the noses? Didn't the cars have to have high noses the other year for safety reasons? Now they all seem to have weird lesbian sex toys hanging off the front of them? Grosjean might be dominating everyone...literally!

Is there a detailed event timetable for Melbourne? I'm thinking of heading down for Friday as that was the most action packed day I saw when I went in 2012, Saturday was ok but race day sucked in GA due to the crowds and severe lack of on track action before the race!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Sauber Reveal Shocking 2014 Design That May In Fact Look Good.

There might be a bit of RSVP style flattering angles being used here - it's the only shot released- but so far i think the Sauber looks pretty cool!

driftking

Wheel size expert
Hopefully redbull and merc will continue thier top of the field battles the cars are much nicer to look at, good to see they achieved the breif without representing genitals.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Seriously? It looks like a cross between a blue tongue lizard and a dildo vending machine.
You make that souls like a bad thing..?

In hindsight I may have been on drugs, but the darker colours lend themselves better then the giant silver cock of the mclaren.