Found - Shimano BL Band Adaptor

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Item: Shimano BL Band Adaptor
Price: cheap
Extra info: little plastic piece that sits under the bar clamp of iSpec II brakes. If you fitted some iSpec II brakes and an iSpec II lever, you should have one spare. Sold some brakes that was missing one (was mounted to iSpec II lever)...... now the Mrs bike is missing one!
Pictures:
No. 9 in the exploded view.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

goobags

Likes Dirt
I have one laying around, will check tonight. I was looking for one for ages so it won’t come cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
I have one laying around, will check tonight. I was looking for one for ages so it won’t come cheap

Hope it won't be too much more than advertised.

goobags

Likes Dirt
You’re doing better than me. I couldn’t find one online at all and the local bike shops (yes plural) didn’t know what I was talking about. Ended up cutting the adaptor for the shifter instead then had to send the brakes back for warranty, Classic M8000 pump up, but left out the spacers and ended up with two spare. Completely needless story but PM me and we can arrange payment. I can price match but I don’t beat it by 10% like Bunnos

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
All good mate. Id ordered on online in the meantime.

Thanks for you effort tho. Appreciate it.

goobags

Likes Dirt
All good mate. Id ordered on online in the meantime.

Thanks for you effort tho. Appreciate it.

Out of curiosity did you get it from the SJS mob? I’m sure you won’t be the last person trying to find one of these. Also if anyone needs one just PM me

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Out of curiosity did you get it from the SJS mob? I’m sure you won’t be the last person trying to find one of these. Also if anyone needs one just PM me

Yep sure did.

They seem to have a shit load of oddball small parts for heaps of brands.

I'll see how long the shipping takes tho..... I won't hold my breath. (Im not in a hurry either way)