FRAME ONLY!!!!! (hardtail)

curtisrider

Eats Squid
Sun - Doublewides

and haveing another look at that photo i dont know what it is but in some places you can see through me :?

AirDog

Likes Dirt
LOL i take it thats in a sarcastic voice. :D

umm yeah i throw my scab with the smo rear around really well.

schwing

Likes Dirt
jhonybravo788 said:
no ofence or nothing der airdog but i would like a reel light frame for 4x and jumping :lol:
C'mon Grip

we knoooow they're professionals and have CrMo frames thinned out and filled with pressurised helium for rigidity.

sorry JB788 , was a reflex , good luck on th e mission!!

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
YES I had the sarcasm button well and truly depressed... YES I was being a smarty... and YES if I offended you JB788 I'm sorry... but geeez... can't a guy just be a smartarse every now and then... just to see what it's like, mind you... without everyone pointing the bone? All good fun, eh... and by the way... that very Gimp in the pics is for sale... including the laser-reamed tubes and helium pressurization of course... I mean... shit... you couldn't do suff like that on a "stocker"... right?

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Hmm... Over 2 years old... Needless to say, i think he would have a hardtail frame by now. Or be dead. Either or.

You dig that grave.

sonikdan

Likes Bikes
I've got an 05 STP 1 Frame for sale.

I've used it mostly for 4X races (2 races in Perth) and riding at the BMX track. It's black in great condition. I may be biased but I take pride in looking after my bikes.

It's a 13.5 inch (small frame) goes well at the BMX track, trails, skatepark and 4X track.

Dan

Vin

Likes Dirt
jordotb said:
Im looking for a quick, rather tahn late sale, but i will sell u my 03 Avanti Manic for a reasonable price...PM if interested. Im looking for around 200+/-, some may say why u selling cheap, but i need the cash

cheers

http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=43163

PM me if ur interested or not
sonikdan said:
I've got an 05 STP 1 Frame for sale.

I've used it mostly for 4X races (2 races in Perth) and riding at the BMX track. It's black in great condition. I may be biased but I take pride in looking after my bikes.

It's a 13.5 inch (small frame) goes well at the BMX track, trails, skatepark and 4X track.

Dan
are you serious?! why do people still try sell on 2 year old threads, even when the previous person had just said that its old?........mysteries of life

paiaro

Pro Rider
hey matt i thought you were "sponsored" by trek or is it the same as the whole norco "sponsorship"

DEMONATION

Likes Dirt
jordotb said:
Im looking for a quick, rather tahn late sale, but i will sell u my 03 Avanti Manic for a reasonable price...PM if interested. Im looking for around 200+/-, some may say why u selling cheap, but i need the cash

cheers

http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=43163

PM me if ur interested or not
despite how stupid this post is and i know that it will not be of any use to mister bravo. i would like to point out a few things that u should just not say...
1-of course u want a quick sale rather than late i dont think anybody is hoping for a late sale.
2- ur looking for 200+/-:confused: umm whena potential buyer sees the wanted price they dont plus it?? instead say ono= or nearest offer
just a little bit of guidance for future posts.

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
got a 2005 Norco sasquatch frame size S for sale.. 280 and its yours. pm me(its 15 inch) good for dj or fr