Free Downloadable Version Of Autocad Or Inventor For Mac

Xtremefreak

Likes Dirt
hey

before i get the s)(& blown through me i have done a search in google and farkin but have not yet been successful so as the title says does any one know of a free downloadable version of autocad or inventor for mac. if you guys can give me the link or just some instructions how to get it that should be great. also is there another program that can do this other than those two that is easier to use i need to make a bike frame so i don't want to by the whole program for 1 project.:)

cheers alec

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
you can legaly download a trial version of auto cad.... do you knw how to use the program? its not just a get on and go kind of thing takes years to be able to drawsomething decent in 3D.

there is plenty of illegal ways, but i wont mention cough torrents cough, as the thread will get locked.

also if you are a student, you can download the full version of autocad 2008, of some website, which your uni should know.. only problem is, when you print stuff out, it has a permanent water mark.

there is plenty of other 3d drawing programs out there, try downloads.com

slamer

Likes Dirt
get 3D max as well then you can put the cad data into it and make into a 3D model.
i think there was a legal free trial floating around but haven't seen it for a while.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I prefer Autocad, awesome program, but another alternative is Google Sketch Up. It costs nothing and you can have it for ever.

Pretty good program for free.