FREERIDER 2 track COMPETITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dymalla

Likes Dirt
I will start on my track tonight once I've reached 500 posts. I feel as if I havent been helping out here enough and need to put up some nice helpful posts :eek:

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
If he's posting serious, relevant posts then it would be ok... this is the problem with the post count system though... people post just to get their count up. In this case 80 posts (depending on the time that you post it in) would probabablly be post whoring as do-a-flip said.

Trenton

Likes Dirt
I Nominate Norco__Rival's Track - One Tree Descent

It is brilliantly detailed with all the boulder's, rocks, North shore and especially the Fox Logo he would of put a lot of time in that.

I love it it's so much like a real downhill track with the rock gardens and boulder drop's.

It's the best downhill track for free rider I have seen.

Good work Mate 10/10

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
How can you say its finished. You didnt even start it. Its not done just because you make a new thread.
It is finished, well he never officially finished it, but thats the thing he didnt finish it and isn't going to. He's not going to finish it you see, so i announced a winner after the 3 weeks, because he wasn't going to, so i never said its done because i made a new thread, go back and look through the pages of this thread and you'll see that people will keep posting their tracks but theres not going to be an end so i made a new competition which i will finish.
He said he will count up the votes etc... after 3 weeks its been alot longer than 3 weeks probabally double that since he posted it, so ramprider7 pm'ed him and he told him that he won't finish it because people arent obeying the rules and that theres not enough entries, fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.