freeriding hardtail

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Just be a little more careful with your selection of words. Most words are fine, 'c*nt' is frowned upon and is likely to be moderated in most cases. Please keep language to a minimum. You dont have to use questionable words in EVERY post just to get a simple point across.

example:

member1: "I can manual 500 meters uphill!"
member2: "get f*cked ya c*nt, sif that is possible"

preferred response:

member2: "a short vid would be nice, you must be pretty damn good *tugtug*"

errr... on second thought use neither of my responses, but at least you can see in my second response example you dont have to use foul language to slant someone.

</forum admin dribble>

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
hrm... on second thought, slanting unless rightly warranted is frowned upon.

i should probably read the forum rules again... need a brush up.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
fastrider gus said:
just learn some manners basically hey pana..
im a nice boy so dont worry about me :wink:
i think thats what i was trying to get at :)

thanks

CHEWY

Eats Squid
andrew said:
chewy if you still want a dmr there is a trailstar in the tradingpost for 250
yeah thanks i saw that yesterday. thinking about it just gotta ring up and see whats happening

jamo

Likes Dirt
hey chewy man.

dont listen to any one who tells you that DMR is NO GOOD!!

they dont know what they are talking about. DMR IS FUCKIN AWESOME.
i jsut recently snapped my dually and i bought an LT, its the best fuckin ride i have ever had.

dmr's are seriously as smooth and solid pretty much to a dually. except a hardtail ofcourse. im sure that every DMR owner reading this will agree with passion and pride ey??

i fuckin recommend it more than calling SIMO (a farkin member) a faggot.

buy one and then we'll talk business.....
i rest my case

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yup jusy got my trialstar and i could not be any happier takes a bit uf gettin used to from riden my dually tho but it;s so much easier to DJ on it and yes Jamo is right DMR IS FARKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Dan

Likes Dirt
243, or the Balfa minute man. the minute man is a pretty good frame, just look at what Russ Morell is doing on his :p (30X30foot drops). u would probably have to import those ones from canada tho. just look on bb.nsmb.com/newforum and u will find one. u can blame canada for the sick HT frames :D

CHEWY

Eats Squid
too expensive... plus then id have to get one shipped..... if i want a good crmo ill get a trailstar or gimp or bommer

Dan

Likes Dirt
yeh cost is a factor ey :) i spose it depends on how much u love the frame lol. i love the letoy too much to resist it

jakestein

Likes Bikes
i was looking at a identiti 666 complete i think i could get it into the country for 1600(thats no import tax as you get a few spokes busted before its shippid then its damaged goods so no imprort tax) :) and i dont know of one in oz yet i seen a dr jekyll frame for sale it was 400 bucks

CHEWY

Eats Squid
yea i told nhd about the jekyl frame and he bought it :? ill have a look at those 666 but

fastrider gus

super huck
stick with the 125 chew.. best for the cash.. eeeeasy. identity are good but they are prety crappy. and if you snap it you'll have to send it aaaaall the way to pommyland to get a warrenty.