Getting my ass kicked at the Youis (again)

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Oh mate, I felt pain watching that. Bloody hell, you fell all the way down the second drop! That's a really tricky section of track that has claimed many a victim, hope you're OK.

dunndog

Eats Squid
I must say I laughed watching that, not at you so much but at that vision - I have seen that with my own eyes a few times! Glad you're ok mate. It is such a tricky little feature. Bloody youies..

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
about time you explore some new places hey! 2 filthy crashes at the you yangs on their 2 main DH tracks!

teK--

Eats Squid
Shit mate what's the damage? We all cringed when we saw you put your hands out and heard the crunch. Hope the wrists held up!

Nerdbox

Likes Dirt
Shit mate what's the damage? We all cringed when we saw you put your hands out and heard the crunch. Hope the wrists held up!
Tucked my right arm in just before impact so they're ok.

just badly bruised / beat up ribs and lower back

Very stiff and sore but lucky once again

could not have picked a worse spot to get thrown

teK--

Eats Squid
We must have just missed him as we were also doing shuttle runs that day. Decided to ride Trav's at one point and when we were at the bottom were speaking to some guys who just finished Bandages and they mentioned someone had a big off.

Nerdbox

Likes Dirt
Poor Eddy, last ride day at youies you face planted and next ride day this happens!
This one sucked so much more than the faceplant...head knocks are awesome anaesthetics.

My 12 other runs on the day were without hiccup...but when I do crash...I do it well.