Girls rides in Sydney?

chica

Likes Dirt
Hi Girls
i'm going for a ride this Saturday, just the National Park. let me know if you are interested in joining.

Hi Girls
i'm going for a ride this Saturday, just the National Park. let me know if you are interested in joining.
thanks for the offer, however we are heading south to the six hour event on the south coast....due to leave sutherland early saturday morning...

next time... :cool:

pyley

NSWMTB
Gday, We are up at kurrajong an most sat and sundays complete with female riders. foxy was an aus champ at d/h and sandy is a 10th ride begginner with balls. if your keen to try your hand, come on up and meet the girls... we will be offering a female specific skills course/ride day very soon aswell, so keep an eye on the forums for details..

peace
jonsey

shells

Squid
Gday, We are up at kurrajong an most sat and sundays complete with female riders. foxy was an aus champ at d/h and sandy is a 10th ride begginner with balls. if your keen to try your hand, come on up and meet the girls... we will be offering a female specific skills course/ride day very soon aswell, so keep an eye on the forums for details..

peace
jonsey
Sounds great! Keep us posted on the courses/rides won't you jonsey?

I'm out for this weekend but itching for a ride somewhere next weekend if anyone is free (and doesn't mind riding with someone who isn't as fit as she ought to be!).

jo fox

Likes Bikes
kurrajong

Hey girls
Just to let you all know we have a freeride park at Kurrajong which is now open on non race weekends to anyone.
you don't have to be a pro to ride here as we have made many beginner and intermediate lines. We also have a 4X course and 3 DH tracks. Again there is B lines around everything big and some great lines to hone your skills on.
We had our 2nd Freeride event there on the weekend which was heaps of fun. I was competing along with my mate Sandie who jumped on a mountain bike only a couple of months ago. We may not have gone as big as some of these boys but it was a great challenge and heaps of fun. We had vet and masters men also competing one on an xc bike and he still had no worries getting down the course. It's a great place to develop your skills as once you master one obstacle there is something else bigger to move up too.
We are looking into having a girls skills day but until we make a date if you are keen to come out one weekend just let me know and I will meet you out there and show you around the place.
Just remember you don't have to go big to have fun here. So come out and have a go girls. You won't regret it.

Jo Fox.

chica

Likes Dirt
Heading to Canberra this weekend - probably doing Sparrow/Majura Saturday afternoon and Stromolo Sunday.

CORC are holding a beginners course on Sunday at Stromlo if anyone is interested - just chk their website for more details

chica

Likes Dirt
i'll be riding this Saturday at the Royal National Park (approx 20km) ride - all welcome. will be in the AM ard the 9am mark. if you are going to come along pls let me know

chica

Likes Dirt
who is up for a ride?

ok back from holidays and am ready to ride. can ride pretty much any day at the moment so let me know if you are interested. also need to cram a bunch of training in as i have a ticket for the Highland fling 50km and its been a while since i have done that many kms!

Cypher

Likes Dirt
ok back from holidays and am ready to ride. can ride pretty much any day at the moment so let me know if you are interested. also need to cram a bunch of training in as i have a ticket for the Highland fling 50km and its been a while since i have done that many kms!
I'm interested and free this Saturday. Wait... I'll PM you.

Shrekmeister

Likes Dirt
i just said to Karyn you must be back soon...

Oh and Karyn has a new toy...a Dually which is Red...!! :D

MeLL

Squid
Hey girls,
School holidays are coming up, so if anyone is keen to come for a ride up in the Blue Mountains just hit us up a message:)

scoota1086

Cannon Fodder
Hey Ladies,
I'm looking for some other girls to go riding with on weekends, currently riding with my boyfriend (who is also on here "Maxwolfie"), and he's quite a bit faster than me, having been riding for a lot longer than me.
Pretty much just started riding with cleats too, and I had a massive stack at Oxford Falls, so still a little anxious, and looking for some other patient company to ride with, since I don't really know many other riders down here.
Cheers,
Mel :eek:

chica

Likes Dirt
Hi Mel, there are a few of us girls that have gotten together to ride and you are more than welcome to come along or invite us to join you. i am trying to ride every Saturday AM at Loftus (RNP) to get some kms up and then will ride on Sunday generally with my boyrfriend + others at various places around greater Sydney and beyond.
there is a ride this Saturday at Appin that has been posted under 'Girls Only'.
otherwise feel free to let us know when you are free to ride and i am sure you will get takers.