Glenrock N Roll Hillclimb Time Trial - October 15

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
As a part of the Open Day festivities on October 15th the GTA will be holding a Time Trial Event to help raise funds for further trail works in the park.

Registration for the event will close at 1pm on the day of the event, with racing kicking off at 2pm. The race will have three categories Mens, Womens and Junior (U15). We hope to have prizes for the podiums as well as some random spot prizes as well.

The event will be a Time Trial format with riders departing at 1 min intervals. Thanks to HMBA we have secured the clubs DH timing system and personnel to run the timing.

I've attached a tentative course map and profile, this is subject to change, but will give you an idea of the event structure.

Entry fees are currently being sorted, but will be in the order of $10-$15 with all entry fees going to trail works in the park. You will require a current MTBA licence, if you don't have one, HMBA will be able to sell you a day licence on the day. You can enter on the day in the open day village until 1pm, or you can email me trails@hmba.asn.au with your class and I can add you to the start list (you will need to sort entry fees on the day).

We are in the process of locking in sponsors for the event, but so far we have the following on board (check back for further updates)
- CrankDNA and Ride Industries

Attachments

Last edited:

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
James Estate Wines have just joined the list of supporters and will be supplying their Jimmy Jack Wines as prizes.

There is a lot of people indicating they will have a crack at this. If you are going to, can you just PM me your name and category so we can get it into the timing software prior to the event day.

There will be entries on the day though.