Gloves or no gloves

Gloves or no gloves

• Gloves

Votes: 370 85.8%
  • No gloves

Votes: 61 14.2%

• Total voters
i rode for a good 4 months without gloves but once i tried gloves i never went out without them. they stop your hands getting calices and more importantly stop them slipping off the handlebars due to sweat on a high impact landing.

massi

Squid
Definately gloves for 3 reason
1. good protection
2. better grip when your hands get sweaty
3. it looks cool:p

little norco boy

Likes Dirt
I dunno what it is but riding gloveless feels better and comfier, I only wear gloves when its quite hot and its slippery or if i have a bad blister or callus(sp) but otherwise no gloves feels way better imo anyway

david m

Likes Dirt
no gloves rules!!!!! haha. im running no rubber on y grips. goes good. loving my callases... not. but no gloves wins. gloves are poo.

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Prefer gloveless. Only reason I wear them is the protection they provide from the elements and stack damage while riding off-road. Though I ride gloveless when doing any urban or commuting.
Feels more lively with better control and grippier to boot.

howsey

Likes Dirt
gloves are much better if you are riding tracks and racing they are nice to wear and protect your hands when you stack. i don't wear gloves round town

tNsRAoL

Squid
I wear gloves. In the winter months it keeps my hands warmer and I just prefer the extra layer between me and the grips.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lost my gloves at a race on the weekend, went up for another run, came of in a rock garden and now have a small rock lodged in my hand as well as some nice grazes :) I'd go out and buy some tomorrow if only my bike wasn't a lump of crap needing repairs.

jackall

Likes Bikes
gloves

yepp gloves all the way, i see what people mean by loss of feel, but trading feel for the first couple of layers of skin on your palm not a good move

gloves ftw :D

Jackstack

Likes Dirt
Surely the blokes worried about their tan lines aren't serious. You'd be riding round in nothin but a pair of dick stickers if you were worried about that shit.

fatdude

Likes Bikes
Gloves , just to get that sick tan line haha.
Got fingerless fox digits for warmer weather , bit cold now thinking moto gloves for winter.

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Without most of the time, just grippier and feels smaller at the bars...

personal thing, when riding rocky stuff i generally strap some on though