Greatest Adds Ever

cefiro

Likes Dirt
this has probably been done many times but i never seen it
so i was watching the great line up on sbs last night mythbusters, south park and drawn together and a new add came on i got a bit of a laugh out of it and than i thought how adds are just going down hill, so this one stood out
mrt snickers add
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kn8YdVGZhs

so stick up any of your favorite adds from your life time or funny ones from other countries and such.

another one of my favourite adds
Carlton draught add
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRJNkLDKuPU

cheers guys

Matt H

Eats Squid
200 Killerwasps?!?!

EDIT: why the devil won't it let me type killerwasps in caps? *frown*

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Favorite adds,
1-years ago the combantrin add where the mum said about her young sons worms problem "it's like a worm farm down there". -stupid but funny
2-the gio add thats running at the moment where old neighbour asks the young neighbour about borrowing the car,young neighbour goes on to lie about his wife having an emergency,only to show up,say hello to "dave",then young neighbour says this is not jan,this is jans sister simba!-i love it
I suppose,simple things amuse simple minds.
I dont know how to insert adds into posts,dont bother explaining either,it will only confuse my old mind!

JimT

Likes Dirt
Terry Tate....Office Linebacker.

One of the best ads i've seen for sure.
Pretty sure it's been posted on here more than once.

Runner's up -
The VB ads about shout etiquite and the other about kebabs.
The Carlton (I think) Mid-stength ads with the men with robot doubles.
The Hahn Lite ad when the guy bombs into the spa.

Sorry...I'd embed them, but I've no idea how.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
That Hahn series was quite good. The man-action and ensuing female anger were easy to identify with, and bloody funny.

Jumps onto bean bag, Mrs goes flying, I piss myself, look over and see my Mrs glaring at me. Turns out there's a very female way to view those ads.