hacks cs:s

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
sooooooooooo who hear knows of any "clean" hacks, ones that aint full of viruses that i can download to pwn my mates with?

dont give me hacks make the game un-fun, and are cheating, i dont care i dont plan on using them flat stick, only to muck around with?

any one know anything decent, something you have used before and hasnt destroyed your PC?

any help would be good!

alex.:)

Nabdaddy

Likes Dirt
i had a go with em on a local server...turned out i got like 6 viruses after downloading them.

So sorry....no ideas :p

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll look over my computer, I had an absolutely hilarious Trojan that I could send you, but i've gotta find it.

pylet_thekid

Likes Dirt
Dont use hacks, they are he ultimate fail. If you are on a Lan game, have some fun with the settings (change gravity,health, etc..) or try noclip.

sawtell

Dont use hacks, they are he ultimate fail. If you are on a Lan game, have some fun with the settings (change gravity,health, etc..) or try noclip.

careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i said i dont want to hear that shit, i dont care about your opinion.

Nabdaddy

Likes Dirt
the ones i tried were pretty crap, they needed tuning and to be honest...i couldnt be fucked to do that. So i had a lil bit of fun and deleted them.

Anywho, i'll ask some mates and see if they know of any decent ones.

Last edited:

Ruan

Banned
I've got teh;

wall hack
color model
console cheat (XD)
aimbot

PM me, and we'll discuss sexual orientation of such characters.

sawtell

i thought a ban, just banned your steam account from playing the game you were caught with hacks/cheat on??

i really dont care, for 20 bucks or what ever it cost's, if i get caught ill just buy a new account, will be well worth it.

Nabdaddy

Likes Dirt
i thought a ban, just banned your steam account from playing the game you were caught with hacks/cheat on??

i really dont care, for 20 bucks or what ever it cost's, if i get caught ill just buy a new account, will be well worth it.
Nah if you are banned by VAC you are banned from every server that is VAC Secured. But you can be banned from 1 server by the server admin. But VAC is run by valve.

p.s. ACCEPT MY FRIENDS REQUEST SAWTELL!!!

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
1337 Sk11Lz was a sick one, but you have to earn it.

Fuck you noob.