Hadley SDH Freehub seal

Warp

Likes Dirt
Anyone know where I could find a Freehub seal to suit a post 2001 Hadley SDH hub?

Same as this:
http://www.balleracing.com/hadley-sdh-rear-conversion-kits-parts/copy-of-sdh-freehub-oil

Preferably without the rest of the rebuild kit (which seems to be sold out everywhere as well, Hadley are still around right?) , mines been sitting for the last 3 years and is in great shape, except for the seal I pinched when I rebuilt it last...
Best way to get at Hadley, is to pick up the phone and call them. They have a great reputation for customer service and a really irrational disdain for online anything.

They will probably send it to you for free if you ask nicely. Good luck.

+1 (909) 946-6780

Alternatvely, hit the seal shop and see if they have the seal in the dimensions given by the Balle link... 1.525" x 1.780" x 0.110 (38.73 x 45.21 x 2.79mm)

Last edited:

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Manged to get a hold of Mike Hadley himself. Seals are in the post. You can pry this hub from my cold dead hands.

Rhys_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There must be a few out there going strong. I've had no issues with mine and it has not had an easy life. Quality rebuilds from Udi help no doubt

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
Mine just went to the scrapper yesterday oddly enough, I hate my bike and refuse to maintain it so I ended up finding out the hard way if you ride with broken spokes even a hadly hub will die. It had two small cracks and one right down to the flat section. It was a great hub but I now have a new Ti bolt up axle kit with nothing to go in to, guess I'll have to buy a new hub :)