HAGGARD

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
road warrior said:
oh well,
no matter what you guys say. I am eagerly awaiting CKY5
Now that's a position that I can appreciate. Everyone enjoys different stuff. No one is cooler than anyone else due to their earning power or tatses. Different tastes are what makes this world interesting. In the immortal words of Groove Amarda "If everybody looked the same, we'd be tired of looking at each other".

I hope when it arrives, you enjoy CKY5!

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
n00b said:
roasted said:
oh and anyone that likes the band CKY can eat a dick.
What the fuck is wrong with CKY? There original, can actually play their instruments and are reasonable songwriters.
Seriously, I am sick of the shit some people talk on these forums (Why I wasn't around for a while). If you don't like something I don't have a problem with you saying that you personally don't like it, just don't go attacking others who do.
Well I hope my last post helped to warm and fuzzy you up a bit..........

n00b

Likes Dirt
Somebody on farkin backing away from an argument, I'm disappointed in a way :p, BTW I was probably a bit harsh seeing as though your not one of the shit stirring Little tards. I apologize :p.

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mtbmx said:
hey have any of you guys seen the movie haggard. its basically the guys off cky. Bam, Ryan Dunn and others made a real movie with a storyline etc.
STORYLINE!!!! that movie has no fukin storyline its lame and stupid. its like making a movie a fillingit personal jokes that only you and your friends get :evil:

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
Exellent, where do i get this haggard movie stuff?

im dam intrested in it now cause most of the people who are posting that say they dont like it means that my pesonality will love it. Any nerds who have a copy and dont like it wanna sell it to me? easy way to get rid of some immature, not funny, so done b4 dvd that you will not be watching again

cheers guys.