Cranks : Profile Elite in Chrome
Seat : Fiend in Denim
Handlebars : ??No Idea
Rims : Not even the slightest idea but I want to have colour options
Brakes : Rear Saint
Headset : ?? Maybe Profile or DIety
Bars : ?? No Idea

I'm getting excited for this build!

Feel free to fill in the blanks with your dream parts as I want this bike dialed.

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
To many different colours. And they are all pretty loud ones at that. Loose the white 831's. Get black profile cranks. Stick with gold hub but go black rims. And not sure how denim seat will fit in with all that. Dont ovr do the colours. Its a bike not a set if Elton Johns glasses lol.

Also ive had dartmoor rims on my DJ bike. They where fine when i had them.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
To many different colours. And they are all pretty loud ones at that. Loose the white 831's. Get black profile cranks. Stick with gold hub but go black rims. And not sure how denim seat will fit in with all that. Dont ovr do the colours. Its a bike not a set if Elton Johns glasses lol.

Also ive had dartmoor rims on my DJ bike. They where fine when i had them.
Dartmoor also have the new revolt rim, slightly more expensive, but lighter, wider and really good signs thus far! and they have eyelets. Also been a BIG increase in the choice of cromo 22.2mm bars and a reduction in alloy high riser bars in the dj section at our end.

Aussie_Ryder

Likes Dirt
n00b question for the day. Don't I want like a standard mid BB like me BMX runs? How do you run profiles with a threaded bb?

Having said that you have most certainly made a sale on that gold octane as I love it!

Yea from what I have read the Dartmoor Rims seem like the go. Might pick up a crhome pair and keep the Elton John dream alive!