hardtail frames wat r the best

wat do u think is a mad hardtail frame i can't decide between a .243 racing or a da bomb molotov or a da bomb xlr8 so tell me out of those three and give me some more ideas so i can hit big jumps and drop and stairs and shit like that?

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey,
i have a 14.5" 2003 xlr8, it is strong as, and has excellent geo for me personally, the only sucky thing is not been able to get a good seat angle.
they retail for about $375 frame only. oh, and if you buy one....

camo is way better than gloss black

.243s are tanky, and look pretty sweet, though they are heavy, they retail at like $650

riderigid

Likes Dirt
OMGWTFBBQ!!! it must be some kind of record, 2 "what frame should i buy" threads active AT ONE TIME! go team fucktard

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i had an xlr8 and it was a nice nice bike, check my gallery for pix, but you's know what bike im going to say to buy
yeti dj
hell yeah

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
24/7 Dark Angel
Arrow Warrior
Balfa Minuteman
Banshee Scratch
Batch Juk
Brooklyn Machine Works Parkbike
Cortina Europa
Cove Stiffee FR
Curtis SuperX / SX24
Endless Lifetime
Identi DrJekyll
Intense Tazer
Keewee Progressor
Mountain Cycle Rumble
Nicoli Mtnx / Steel
Orange MsIsle
PlanetX Jackflash Easton
SantaCruz Chameleon
Sinister DNA
Yeti DJ

Jordy

RYD4LF
riderigid said:
OMGWTFBBQ!!! it must be some kind of record, 2 "what frame should i buy" threads active AT ONE TIME! go team fucktard
speaking of fucktards, would you just stop posting all together ? everytime you do all this OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!one shit its making you look like more of an idiot then the people you are referring to

SPOON

Likes Dirt
WoW nice pic u've got there. It definitely spells out " the goods " :)
Get the .243 racing !!

DYJK

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cough cough...
I heard some .243 frames have bent head tubes and are pore quality
Amm welli think you should pm Daver he seemed to know a lot about .243 frames and yesi think they do have poor quality control. They are not bent head tubes but more out of line... :)