HELLO.

mute

Likes Dirt
yo guys,

just registered the other day, thought i'd say hi!

seems to be a really good website you guys got going here so be sure to hear from me in the future!!

i'm from s/e melbourne, used to ride bmx and motocross, now making the move to mtb, getting myself a bike in the next month or so, looking at a specialized p3 frame with hayes levers/discs, marzocchi jr t's (maybe), plus all the other stuff which is undecided!

cheers!

Ghost

Likes Dirt
Holla!

This is a very lively community, you should enjoy it.

Show us some pics of that bike when you get it too. 8)

G

hey dood whats up id like to add this is my 1102 post and can only be beaten by socket and and DOM

DOM

Eats Squid
Howdy Mute .. hope you enjoy the site.

Fuzz .. about 1 month ago .. Pana dumped 500 of his posts onto me haha , so i look tough but i should be 500 less then i am.

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
All you guys who've said how many psts your up to- have you looked under the author column??? You've all quoted quite a few less than actuall. just a point... :!:

Ty

Eats Squid
mtbdh_girl they would have posted again after they posted here, so the number would of gone up, people details in each post are on a database, not attatched to the post, so if you change you avatar it will change in everypost you have ever made.

S.

ex offender
mtbdh_girl said:
All you guys who've said how many psts your up to- have you looked under the author column??? You've all quoted quite a few less than actuall. just a point... :!:
That's cos as you post more, you get more posts under your name... ie it changes... if you've posted since you posted in this thread, the number isn't going to be the same.

mute

Likes Dirt
thanks for the replies guys

i will definitely be posting pics of my bike when i get it all going, i've got a good digicam so be ready for hi-res shots!! :)