Few things that should help.
- Cut out the fruit juice (heaps of sugar, not really needed). Have some water and a banana for some energy for your ride.
- Big breakfast to get your metabolism going. Oats are good as is yoghurt. Add some fruit (i like strawberries) for flavour. Toast is fine, just make sure its wholegrain or similar. Avoid white bread. Jam has a lot of sugar so maybe sub it out.
- If you eat eggs, have more whites than yolks (yolks are full of fat, although they are delicious)
- Dried fruit and nuts are good but quite high calories / fats (albeit good fats, but can be too much of a good thing) . Can you swap your current lunch for a tuna sandwhich or wrap? being able to add a few veggies into your lunch would be ideal.
- Swap wheat pasta for wholegrain - white rice for basmati or brown rice - sourdough for wholegrain. The key here is to eat less but feel fuller.
- Plenty of water.
- Ditch the up and go and buy some protein powder, something with some good BCAA's in it. (I like Optimum Nutrition 100% whey). Will make you feel just as full without as many carbs.