Help us rename "Track 10"

motormtb

Likes Dirt
As Track 10 has had a massive face lift we think that it is only appropriate to think of a new name.It has been decided to hand this responsibility over to you guy's,all names will be considered(keep it clean though).We are looking for a name that is relevant to the track and sums the track up in just a few words.
"Track 10" naming entries will have to be in tonight as i will be seeing the ranger tomorrow,who will be selecting the winning entry.Just remember the winning entry will receive free entry to the world famous You Yangs Shuttle Service ride days for 1 year.The winner will be announced at the Vic State Series Rnd 6 presentation this sunday.

Good luck and may the best name win!!

Just to make things easier here is the list that i have compiled to take to the ranger,if some or all of your selections are not on there don't be offended they just didn't suit for whatever reason.If a name has been suggested by two people then it will be the first person that suggested it.

DJT - MELB - Rocket to the crypt/ Death or Glory/ The Transformer/ Rockville/Super Hits
NASHWORTH – GEEL - Déjà vu/Get High/Flying high/Sky High/Death Row/Boneyard(s)
OZZA – MELB – Rimrape/Getyaballsout/Aggots required/Frothin/No cornering skills required
PATTO – MELB - The Gunners Dream/Patto's Track/Collapse/Forfeiture/Keep it simple
SETHIUS – BENDIGO – Heaventester/Dental decider/The rock harvest/Brake n' bust/born to break/Rockorama/MiniSchlab (eg mini rockslab/schlemdig sp?)/26degress./Rockingdust
DUNNDOG – MELB - Knuckle duster/ King St. Friday Night/ You Should See The Other Guy../ Alan Didak's Teeth/ Lingy's Face (Sorry boys but you gotta admit that's one rock garden of a head)/ Meataxe / Lawn Mowered Kittens (inappropriate but i'm laughing)/ Slam Bam Thankyou Ma'am/ Turbulence/ Le tear de Pants/ Blazing Saddles/ Youies Gunna Eat It Hombre/ Hello, I'm Johnnie Cash/ Johnnie Crash - Pin The Line/ Canada's Envy/ Setting The Standard In Victoria/Mr. T/Get Hucked /Tenderiser/Beaten Bruised and Buckled/Tainted Love /ride up THIS Akashra/ Stairway to Hell/Speedy Gonzales - "arrreeba arrreeeba!!"/Dentists' Dream/The EJACULATOR It's clean, really... just a good bumpy ride that spits out a big wad of joy at the end...
KIZZMTBR – GEEL - OTB: off the brakes or over the bars. /Smash it or crash it. /Broken or smoken./Pin to win/Fast: f***n awesome speedy track. /Huck : how'd you crash kid?/Pick a line and you'll be fine. /Boulder bash. /Granite graze/Huckadoodledo/Drop but don't stop. /Don't huck till you get enough./ Mount Huck/Float like a Boat/Flow but not slow/Pin it or Bin it/Send it or Mend it/ Bandages or Glory Remixed/Pin it to Win it/Dam Rocks! /Jigsaw/Heaven or Hell
MICKEY B – GEEL - Muummm!! Where's the Dettol/Don't blow your load, just preload/Just pump it/ You must pin it to win it/Welcome to Hucksville, population -1/I need a stiff drink/Switch off brain here/What's my blood type?/How many fingers?/Are you a registered donor?/Have you got income insurance?/Is your estate in order?/Welcome to the school of huck/Defy before you die/All hucked out/Caution: Zero Gravity Ahead/Caution: Cyclists Frequently Airborne/Don't forget to breathe/Look before you leap/Don't blow your load, just preload
WOODY 14 – MELB - Be quick or Be dead/Hellfire/Big eyes, Brown pants/Touch to much/Stiff upper lip/The mule/Get rocked/F**k it, Just huck it/I dont wanna stop/Too late for tears/Scarred for life/Branded/Hard as a rock.
NOOGIE – MELB - Vulgar display of granite/Smashing Plumpkids/Basement Traxx/Mountain of Boom/Whips and Chains/Mr Whippy/ Stars n Scars/Dirty Nappies/Skin Sandwich/Nuclear Blanket/Hairy Floss/Breaker Bar/ "Cunning Stunts And Breaking Bumps".... shortened to "Cunning Stunts"./
Tears of fear/ Rail or Bail/No Climbax/Granite Thrasher/Cressey Descendey
AMBURGERS – MELB - Fort huckings / Huck city/Huck n Roll/DIRTY SENDERS
TIM 2 - MELB - I track 2.0
MORGAN123 – MELB - In the air/50-50. Seems like thats the split of time in the air-on the ground + chance of dying/Crank that/Dead or gone.
POWLEY – GEEL - Edge Track /Boulders and Bones/Boulder Drop/Granite Hell/blood sweat and tears
JIMASS – MELB - Bandages or Glory 2 /The real rocknrolla /Creek (gap?) descent
JACKO13 – MELB - Gap Track?
HUX – MELB – The Inc. track
ROBERT CARTER –B’RAT - HUCKERS HEAVEN

Special mentions must go to dunndog,kizzmtbr,mickeyb and noogie(or maybe someone needs to tell you guys to get a life,I cant figure it out)some great suggestions,but just because you have the most entries doosn't mean you are going to win.

Cheers motor

Last edited:

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
YYMC's blood sweet and tears :D

but seriously...

Edge Track - the nature of the track is to be on the edge the whole way to have a enough speed to hit all the lines, If you don't hit every a-line you don't stand a chance in producing a competitive time. It's also very unforgiving sort of track.

Boulders and Bones - boulders break bones, witch track 10 seems to have a lot of

Boulder Drop - the track has many

Granite Hell

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hmm... Huck city
Huck n Roll

i can think of more :p, it pretty much just has to have the word huck in it :D.

another.. Dirty senders (which is relevent to hucking :)..)

it's an awsome track though, not trying to bad it out as you should know, there's just alot of gap lines...

Last edited:

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
YYMC's blood sweet and tears :D

but seriously...

Edge Track
On edge or on the edge sounds better (IMO).

In the air,
50/50? Seems like thats the split of time in the air/on the ground + chance of dying
Crank that
Dead or gone.

All sound rubbish now that i think about it...

spaz02

Likes Bikes
i like the edge suggestion but i like it more as just "Edge" rather than "the edge" or "on the edge"

dunndog

Eats Squid
Stairway to Hell
Speedy Gonzales - "arrreeba arrreeeba!!"
Dentists' Dream
The EJACULATOR It's clean, really... just a good bumpy ride that spits out a big wad of joy at the end...:)

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bandages or Glory Remixed

Pin it to Win it - This is very true, if you crash you are pretty screwed.

Dam Rocks! - Plenty of them

Jigsaw - A puzzle of many rocks to piece together

Heaven or Hell

GAP - Gnarly and Pinned

Intense

YMTB - You Manage The Braaap

ill try think of some more

NoogiE

Likes Dirt
Stars n Scars
Bubbles and Pillows
Flotsam and Hucksam
Dirty Nappies
Wobbly Bunyip
Type O Negative
Red Sunset
Bunt Custard
Skin Sandwich
Nuclear Blanket
Hairy Floss
Breaker Bar
Torque Explosion
Hexagon Track (like your wheels end up)
Trackhammer
Recycle Bin
Nice Teeth
Axle Foley

think I've had my fair share of entries now...