Here is my .243

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
that is a qr axle in the back. I'm too cheap to upgrade the rear wheel just yet. There is no way i'm getting rid of the hoookworms. They rule. I don't know why people complain about how heavy they are. MAybe i'll get stronger by lifting and pushing tis heavy weight?

arnott

Likes Bikes and Dirt
is the durala hanger replacable and also could you take some close up pics or the rear wheel, axle, durala cause i am very interested in buying one. also can it take a 12mm axle cause then i could transfer my wheel set now over perfectly and did you take the chain tensioner of also do you have a mtb or bmx bottom bracket and can you get vertical dropouts
sorry for all the questions but i need to know the facts before i buy the goods thanks

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
the .243 frames have the option of bmx or mtb BB's. And three top tube lengths. Only horizontal dropouts but it comes with chain tensioners if you are running single speed. The der hanger is not replaceable but because it is steel it can be bent back if you don't tear it right off in a prang. I'm pretty sure it'll take a 12 mm no worries. The frame is pimp. I've currently got it set up with hookworms and it rolls so nicely.

Rik

logged out
Dropouts are 6mm steel plate, trust me, the derailleur (correct spelling) will die long before the dropouts do. To fit 12mm axle, depends, you could get it slotted out to suit (which is what I intend on doing), and there's plenty of material to allow that, or you can get axles with 9mm flats machined into them to fit.
Either way, awesome bike, and having a chunky rear hub will suit it quite well.

arnott

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats a bit to confusing for me i think i will just go qr unless someone can tell me how i can fit it properly