Hong Kong Bike shops?

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any one know of any bike shops in Hong Kong and their locations in the city?

Ill be over there next week for work and wouldnt mind having a browse and picking up a bargain or 2 if i find something that catches my eye

|Matt|

Banned
I don't know the name of the actual shop, but if you can find out on eBay some how (I had a look and couldn't see anything), there is a shop called 'Extreme Best' on eBay that I got my Saint brakes F+R off for $280 posted brand new both ends. They seem to be fair cheap.

Flyingball is the place to go. I haven't been to their new shop in Cheung Sha Wan, but it's near an MTR and won't be hard to get to.

You can e-mail them with a wish list and they will send you the price. But watch out for the toothless laowai.

bighitter

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The saddles are AX Lightness brand and are full carbon weighing from 40odd grams too around 70ish.
Theres probably a couple thousand AU$$$ worth in the pic alone !

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
I don't know the name of the actual shop, but if you can find out on eBay some how (I had a look and couldn't see anything), there is a shop called 'Extreme Best' on eBay that I got my Saint brakes F+R off for $280 posted brand new both ends. They seem to be fair cheap.
There's also this one: http://stores.ebay.com.au/HONG-KONG-BIKE-DISTRIBUTOR (I kept coming across it looking for BB's!)
Not sure if its an actual shop though, maybe just a distributor....