NSW Hornsby Trails going ahead *Press Release*

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I"m not entirely sure where the trail head is, but I think it's somewhere near SNIP !!!!!!!!

WOW ... what a great way to stop people from riding what is supposed to be, apparently at this stage, still a very CLOSED trail. Give em a map, 1 post after someone else, specifically said not to ride the trail yet.

Kill the link dude .... until SNORC and SYNERGY open the trail.

willsy01

Eats Squid
WOW ... what a great way to stop people from riding what is supposed to be, apparently at this stage, still a very CLOSED trail. Give em a map, 1 post after someone else, specifically said not to ride the trail yet.

Kill the link dude .... until SNORC and SYNERGY open the trail.
Remove self from high horse. It's mentioned in official documents earlier in the thread. It's no secret.

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/sho...ess-Release*&p=2542401&viewfull=1#post2542401

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Any news on opening date......I can hear a lot of chain slaps from my house:Banane45:

i know this is agonising and that must be worse being able to hear it... is that a figure of speech or do you live there?

i've seen a bunch of times logged on strava this morning. riders from as far as collaroy... and some locals. i suppose people not on sites like this would not be aware, but the signs are still out.

i'm staying away until tomorrow by principal. i had my ride there by invite the other day and will respect the request to stay off until cleared. but for now who wants a video of the trail?

dain2772

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i know this is agonising and that must be worse being able to hear it... is that a figure of speech or do you live there?

i've seen a bunch of times logged on strava this morning. riders from as far as collaroy... and some locals. i suppose people not on sites like this would not be aware, but the signs are still out.

i'm staying away until tomorrow by principal. i had my ride there by invite the other day and will respect the request to stay off until cleared. but for now who wants a video of the trail?
yes please!!! it is a bit of a tease, but would be great to see it!

Glenn Polner

Likes Bikes

Mate when speaking with the builders they had no issue with us out there and even said to come say hello to them as they were there as well, LOL even the council rep was out there riding so by all means dont ride till tomorrow

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Mate when speaking with the builders they had no issue with us out there and even said to come say hello to them as they were there as well, LOL even the council rep was out there riding so by all means dont ride till tomorrow
i am aware of this, i was told personally as well that they cant stop people riding, but would prefer we waited... so that's what i'm trying to do. I know there is plenty more work to go.

this is a comment from the Synergy trails guys in response to a post on their facebook page

"It's not up to Synergy to open the trails, however all signage is in and we will be there ourselves on Saturday some Snorc guys will be Sunday riding patrol, so say hi if you,re there."

see you all there in the morning

Last edited:

SaabG

Likes Dirt
The track that's being ridden is done. There was no work being done today so if you ride it tomorrow you are riding everything that was being ridden today.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
i meant as in there is still plenty of work to go, the black line/log ride filter was still closed when we went the other day... and then there is stage 2, they are starting work on the 3rd of jan i think on more stuff.