How’s the weather!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ looks very nice hamster. What are the summers like there?

Snow... Sigh.
Fuck you summer.
Yep...despite the blue sky in this pic, even now as I'm having breakfast there has been a few small sprinkles and cloud rolls in and out. It should be a good day and the only 35 degrees I plan to experience are slope angles and the Onsen!

Attachments

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yep weather is a stinker alternating between hot and humid/showery and hotter and sunny.
Going skiing in 3+ weeks woohoo.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
^ looks very nice hamster. What are the summers like there?

Yep...despite the blue sky in this pic, even now as I'm having breakfast there has been a few small sprinkles and cloud rolls in and out. It should be a good day and the only 35 degrees I plan to experience are slope angles and the Onsen!
GS/DH Ski and Carving Board heaven.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Horrible in NE Vic. still humid, hot at night.
Riding at Falls Creek yesterday, riding was great, surface tacky from regular showers but v humid up there and 22 degree maxm.
Sweaty knee+ elbow pads.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
28 degrees at 8am in Melbourne this morning . Don’t think I’ve ever seen that before.
A few years back, it was High 30s in Melbourne at midnight on new Years Eve. 38 or 39degC (??). not feeling any better in current temps.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
2pm ride yesterday at Lysterfield was challenging and I love the heat, AC in the bedroom is a blessing until the quarterly electricity bill arrives.

John U

MTB Precision
A few years back, it was High 30s in Melbourne at midnight on new Years Eve. 38 or 39degC (??). not feeling any better in current temps.
Yeah, now that you mention it, I think I was sitting in the backyard consuming cans with my feet in a wading pool on that night. Must’ve been trying really hard to quench my thirst.

John U

MTB Precision
2pm ride yesterday at Lysterfield was challenging and I love the heat, AC in the bedroom is a blessing until the quarterly electricity bill arrives.
Saturday was pretty tough going too. It wasn’t too hard to get a shady park at least. Majority of riders were staying away.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Saturday was pretty tough going too. It wasn’t too hard to get a shady park at least. Majority of riders were staying away.
2pm sunday, not a soul about. and pigs arse snakes are all hidden in the heat. almost stepped on a black snake.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
quick lunch time ride today, started at 30C, 30 in later was 21 and I was soaked tot he bone... damn it was nice.

John U

MTB Precision
28 degrees @ 6:30 on an April morning in Melbourne is completely fucked in the head. Just putting it on record.