How do people become farkin administrators

Dymalla

Likes Dirt
I'm not saying I want to be a farkin administrator, or... One of the people you know are important because where it usually says "member, junior member or senior member". But I do think it would be pretty cool for a a non-existent reason... Maybe just being able to tease your mates about it =] And you could feel all important and stuff...

My question is though.

How does it all work? is it just if you put up an insane amount of nice, helpful... Humourous posts? or does something else happen, it confuses me greatly.

Seeing this is off topic discussion and my topic isnt really off topic so much, umm...

Who thinks Lynx deoderant is crap and that Rexona dry it better? Even though there are apparently particles in most of the "dry" deoderants that can give you cancer somehow?

I think its actually a pretty good question...

Last edited:

Dymalla

Likes Dirt
Because they have a penchant for banning kids like you.
Can i ask what I did wrong?
Its a question thats not insulting anyone and i havent read anywhere that its a bad thing for me to ask?

If any of the Admins dont like it, hopefully they will tell me off and not ban me straight away, I will accept that...

Im not trying to be a mischevous little prick, its just an honest question...

Last edited:

toodles

Wheel size expert
Can i ask what I did wrong?
Its a question thats not insulting anyone and i havent read anywhere that its a bad thing for me to ask?

If any of the Admins dont like it, hopefully they will tell me off and not ban me straight away, I will accept that...

Im not trying to be a mischevous little prick, its just an honest question...
It's basically a bunch of nepotism... And under the counter deals... Shady stuff really.

Dymalla

Likes Dirt
It's basically a bunch of nepotism... And under the counter deals... Shady stuff really.
Explain this in a way I can understand?
Remember I am the guy who bought your 40's off you / young and not so good with big words like nepotism.

tu plang

knob
Explain this in a way I can understand?
Remember I am the guy who bought your 40's off you / young and not so good with big words like nepotism.
Well, when you did what toodles told you not to tell your parents about, that was pretty much the first step to becoming a mod.

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
Most of the mods/admins are the the original guys and got to know scott etc and thats how they got that status.

mongoosedh

Banned
I was told by Dozer that I had made myself a custom title by sticking out as being some who knows nothing, whether this is true or not, its going to stick with me. Lots of people get theirs from simply sticking out, being noticed. If you get noticed you get remembered.

Last edited:

Ryan

Radministrator
The only way to become an admin, is to kill an existing admin and eat his liver.

Since you've expressed an interest in the job and toodles already has your details, we're about to set out for your place with a lump of 2x4, a shovel, a ball-gag and a bag of lime to defend our jobs.

Times like this I really get a kick out of this line of work :D

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
from there on in it just get darker and seedier.

i heard a rumour that johnny had to perform unspeakable acts to the black iranian midget sailor that is scott in order to secure his place in the peckin order.

tu plang did the same.. but just cos he wanted to:eek::p;)

Dicky

Punter God
First up, it's 'Farkistrator'. :D

Second, you're too young and not jaded enough.

Third, I like your sense of humour, and for the record, my girlfriend thinks Lynx makes me smell like a 14 year old.

Last, funniest thread tonight.

Binaural

Eats Squid
The only way to become an admin, is to kill an existing admin and eat his liver.

Since you've expressed an interest in the job and toodles already has your details, we're about to set out for your place with a lump of 2x4, a shovel, a ball-gag and a bag of lime to defend our jobs.

And so the union domination of the Farkin mod industry begins now that Labor is in power again...

Dymalla

Likes Dirt
Most of the mods/admins are the the original guys and got to know scott etc and thats how they got that status.
Out of all the explinations, that made the most sense.
Thank you =]

Tu Plang, i still didnt really understand yours. Kind of though =]

Dymalla

Likes Dirt

Ahahha, thats funnier then why toodles chose his username in the MTF forum...