How far is Too far?, when its XTR!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I'd be wanting ABS and EBD with that as well. And a sticker

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I had a stick caught up in my rear derailleur a few weeks back... snapped the rear hanger off, totally mangled the derailleur beyond repair. $25 for the hanger, $70 odd for an XT rear Derailleur. You'd be f**kin' crying if it were XTR Di2 @ $600 odd!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I had a stick caught up in my rear derailleur a few weeks back... snapped the rear hanger off, totally mangled the derailleur beyond repair. $25 for the hanger, $70 odd for an XT rear Derailleur. You'd be f**kin' crying if it were XTR Di2 @ $600 odd!
But it would detect sticks coming with it's radar and then destroy said stick with it's built in laser so that could NEVER happen anyway........ Next question?

brindog

Likes Dirt
Im waiting for auto shifting with GPS memory on up coming trail obstacles and elevation. Thats when I'll invest but until then I'll stick with cables.

ChopSticks

Banned
my mate just built a no expense spared Yeti ASR-c.... XTR di2 (2x11), enve everything, and lots of titanium

we're now pimping it be under 10kgs :heh:

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So if the battery goes flat does that mean you're stuck in what ever gear you are in ?
Yes..... But if your retarded enough to not charge it, you deserve for that to happen.

When SRAM release their wireless road groupo, oh how fun that will be! 4 different things to charge even more often and trying to get them to sync to each other! Just for the sake of getting rid of cables....