How Long Have You Stayed Up?

Mason

Likes Dirt
Well im just sitting here, on my 33rd hour of being awake. I think this is a bit odd being able to still be awake, still being able to sdo things normaly. I think it might have been the EggNog and Rum, i duno but anyways how long have you fellers, ladies stayed up for before?

Ty

Eats Squid
38 is my longest, 8 am saturday morning till 10 pm sunday nite, 2 of the crazyest days off my life.

Mason

Likes Dirt
Friday and saturday are SO god damn long if you don't sleep, it feels like its supposed to be Monday, not Saturday

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
It would have been over 40 hours. Last days before handing in my university thesis. I was so wired on coffee, redbull and V it was not funny.

naz

Criminally Inane
the day of manly red bull dirt jump expo...30 hours 11red bulls later i could finally lay still in bed

Fritta

Likes Dirt
Mines nothing to be proud of :D 6 in the morning till 4 in the morning, so about 23 hours
Hey but at least i don't deprive my precious body of sleep. :lol:

Mason

Likes Dirt
I havn't had any stimulants thow, such as red bull or cofee, i just have rum and eggnogg

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2 nights without sleep

but i think the worse feeling was
when i had 4 hrs sleep in 3 days during the last
week of semester at uni
which included a 36hr straight stint at uni doing work
farkin last minute reports
i got home and literally fell asleep midway through eating dinner

nothing 17hrs of sleep doesnt fix

probably about 48 hrs

Got up in Montpellier on a wednesday, went to sleep Thursday night in Melbourne (include 10 hr time difference) and that's 48 hrs

if you include the 15 mins "sleep" i got on the aeroplane it doesn't work but since it was literally 15 minutes and it makes it all the more impressive... i don't :)

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
longest stretch without any sleep was just over 65 hours. you DO start hallucinating after 60, but it's not really very good.
least sleep was 4 hours in 7 days. that was during a work stretch on a research cruise. we were only allowed on site for 7 days, and everyone worked their asses for the whole week. one of the girls got less sleep than me, and could barely talk english by the end of it. looking thru her logs for the last 24 hours was pretty funny.

Jrad

Likes Dirt
close to 40 hours...I got up at 9 in the morning stayed awake all day and at 11 at night i went (i hadnt been asleep since 9 in morning at thise point) i went to this "big night out thign" were u just do heaps of stuff like rockclimbing and sutff all night till 7 in the morning. When i got home i had to leave for a 5 hour trip in the car to a holiday place and i couldnt sleep in the car so i was awake till like 10 that night. I think that is around 37 hours but a but less if u include the quick few minutes were i attempted to sleep.

Rik

logged out
I've done 3 days straight, woke up at 5am on a Wednesday and went to school camp, we got home late Friday and I crashed out about 8pm Friday evening.
Went through a fair shitload of guarana supplements, coke, and tea to keep me awake. That included alot of physical activity too... who needs drugs when you've got a brain stretched to the max!

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
About 43 hours is my best, looked after a firend's house and desided to stay on the computer all night, Interestingly enough in MSN's hockey chat.lol. I has alot of friends for now, infact I just got Christmas Cards from a few of them the other day :wink:

Next Day I went riding in the morning, for bout 3 hours then went to the Missus's house and got hell sunburnt in the pool, went too sleep sometime the morning after, as I layed awake thinknig too myslef for a while.lol.

Rik, school camps dont count everyone stays awake on them :p

monkeymagic

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i was awake for about 37 hours once when me and my friends were skating and biking and watching vids for 37 hours straight. this included lots of red bull and v

LordNikon

Uber Geek
Are we talking with or without assistance here?

With: 6 days.

Without: 4 days.

Recovering from the 4 days was FAR worse.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well, just this week there have been 2 days where i got up at 7am and didn't sleep till about 1am the day after.
But this week, i haven't had much sleep at all.

Enjoying the benefits of being 18 and having the house to yourself while your parents are in QLD.