How Long Have You Stayed Up?

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
heh.... i sleep lots....

i have prolly only just gone 24 hours straight.....

staying ups gay....

steamfrog

Likes Dirt
Maybe 60 hours.

About 2 and a hlf days also with no food. Started seeing things and talking to myself I had Hallucinations of a black dog that kept appearing in my perferral vision, and shadows moving around. I had a deadline that i had to meet.
In the end i couldnt stop talking to myself and couldnt work anymore.
It took ages to get to sleep but in the end i crashed hard. I cant remember how many coffee i drank but it was crazy.

crozza

Likes Dirt
i have for two days but did anyone see that grandmar that stayed up for two days then rested for two from the war she never broke out of the habbit its pretty cool

bazza

look at me
4 nights in a row? whatever that is. good old formal week! after parties galore!!! it was a good week. a good good week. its really really weird having fuck all sleep.

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
7 in the morning till 1pm the next day... w00t for end of exams parties!!! So like 30 hours or something. mind you i slept for 20 hours on and off after that, lol.

Brett

Likes Dirt
My best would probably be about 40 hours. we have this competition at uni to see who can stay at uni the longest (I do industrial design and we have some big presentations to get done) and the record is 56 hours straight working in the computer lab. now thats crazy.

Roastin

Likes Bikes
4 days straight....

6 days in wet fatigues and boots with about a total of 2 hrs sleep sporadically inserted in between... that was during my "HellWeek" in the navy......

G

mines like 5.20am friday morn till 9.30am sunday morn. thats if u don't include when i passed out 1/2 way through for about 1/2 an hour. was a BIG weekend of partying that was i dunno if i'll do it again i slept all day sunday and still felt like death on monday morning getting up at 5.20am to go to work.
the earliest i have ever been to bed was that monday arvo when i went to sleep at 5.00 pm and slept very well.

BagofSkill

Likes Dirt
Once I stayed awake for over five and a half hours!

Actually my best is about 50 hours over a work weekend. A mate once had to work through the night repairing a racecar that was crashed in practice. But the team was sponsored by Red Bull. By 5am (15 cans later) he was in the medical centre with some 'side effects'

Ink

Squid
i've done a whole weekend with a drive down to sydney and back.

also I don't think I slept that much the week I was in Pamps for the running of the bulls coz by the end of the week I was pretty much incoherent and that wasn't just coz of all the sangria I consumed

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
7 35 skool night thats heaps good on a skool night to night im going for a 735 and 33 seconds

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
7.30am Friday morning until 9.30pm Monday night. That was some intense shit.

Went to school Friday, went back to a mates place and hung out for a while. Went to another mates 18th, where we stayed up till 6 in the morning. Went home, showered, ate breakfast, went to work at the bikeshop until 5. Went home, showered, went to another party. The crazy shit started to happen when we were driving in between parties...we were going down this desolate road with grass fields either side...I started hallucinating and seeing kangaroo's in the middle of the road. Everyone was laughing as I was yelling "SLOW DOWN! WATCH OUT FOR THE FUCKING ROO'S!". I realised what was going on and spent the rest of the night asking people if they were real or I was just seeing them.

Came home around 9am, showered, went to work at a different bike store. Got home around 4 and went for a ride (BMX at this time) until about 8. When I got home I realised I had a pretty major English exam due the next day...so that's what I did till about 6.30 Monday morning. Had a really, really cold shower, went to school. Didn't sleep, but I wasn't awake either. I was doing this strange swaying thing and it felt like I'd smoked like 20 cones...

Came home from school, and it took me that long to calm down enough to sleep. Didn't go to school Tuesday...

86 hours.

juzza

Likes Dirt
anfon said:
i cant beat that miket. But one day my mum let me stay up till 7:35 on a school night!!
Your mum let you stay up for an extra 5 mins!!!! :shock: Lucky bastard!