how many times a week do you ride bikes?

S.

ex offender
Used to be at least 2 or 3, now it's down to about 1 at most... yr 12 + winter = bad.

MrPlow

TMBC
Lately, 3 afternoons a week on the Roadie, 1 or 2 times on the mtb.
I am trying to get fit again, so the cannondale is my bitch at the moment 8)
Don't like DHing so much on my own, not as much fun & bit risky...

Adi

It's my birthday!
It is almost guaranteed that everytime I try something new, something breaks, or my bike breaks. :)

Im such a noob :p

Bottom line: I suck @ riding ;)

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
NOT ENOUGH. Im not near any real riding. I go to the city now and then but as you can imagine being not a great rider and riding on your own in the dark in the city isn't always that great.

Chilli

Likes Dirt
riding at the moment sucks for me... all my mates are at work at least 6 days a week and riding by urself isnt super fun. here the top temp is about 6 degrees, so i usually dont get to ride all that often, perhaps 2 days a week. it sucks!

bazza

look at me
ahahahaha sucks to be southerners at the moment. oh well at least you got the powder. i am off the bike for a while (twisted me knee) but ohwell usually 2 or 3 days dh riding and 5 days ridin to schoool.

Not enough should be the answer to everyones posts.

Everyone goes through cycles i think. In the past 3 weeks i have ridden more than i have in the 3 months before. bad wether and all..

That is a bit of road riding though so i dont spose it counts

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
on holidays, pretty much everyday unless my bike is farked, and school.....only weekend:( get home at 9:10pm everynite from skool

Same as Lupine128 cruze to work only about 3km each way on the norco every day and try to get out for one good ride on the weekends. Good 3 or 4 hours that works out about 3.5 hours pushing the bike up the hill and 0.5 riding :wink:

peep

Likes Bikes
3-5 times to uni each week + at least one city fitness
I try to get out and ride off-road every weekend but like everyone else - not enough!
Might have to start getting up earlier and putting in some dirt time in the local xc park before uni cos i want to get better faster (also noob) :) except for how if i'm riding by myself i'm not too keen to go hard in case i case it!