how many times a week do you ride bikes?

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
andrew said:
duncan^kona said:
only weekend:( get home at 9:10pm everynite from skool
fuck me! why?
well....i have school as normal (finish at 3:30) but at mah school after that we have compolsory sport till about 5, then we have dinner (like in all the american movies, how they get a tray and wlak along collect food) then after that we have "prep" which is like homework time for 1 and a half hours, then the bus leaves school at 8:30!!!!!!!

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Everyday.

I do a 40km commute on the road bike to and from work everyday, plus BMX and mountain biking on Saturday and Sunday (and other days of the week when it doesn't get so dark so early...)

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
duncan^kona said:
andrew said:
duncan^kona said:
only weekend:( get home at 9:10pm everynite from skool
fuck me! why?
well....i have school as normal (finish at 3:30) but at mah school after that we have compolsory sport till about 5, then we have dinner (like in all the american movies, how they get a tray and wlak along collect food) then after that we have "prep" which is like homework time for 1 and a half hours, then the bus leaves school at 8:30!!!!!!!

That is FUCKED up man... these are the best years of your life and your at school the whole day!

I ride about 2-3 times a week if i'm lucky, my riding buddies left me for the nz ski season so it's all solo baby...

Sommoner

Likes Dirt
About 2-3 times a week.
DH with friends on the weekends and maby a road ride during the week.
I Say Bring Back Day Light Saving, its good when you can still get in an hour or so of DH after work!!!
(Only works if you live/work close to some DH tracks)

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
I ride on the weekends, and after school i jump on my bike and try some trials stuff. The people i use to ride with aren't really into it anymore.

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Bender is CRAZY said:
I ride on the weekends, and after school i jump on my bike and try some trials stuff. The people i use to ride with aren't really into it anymore.
Why? Did they get their driver's licenses? :roll:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Techno Destructo said:
Bender is CRAZY said:
Why? Did they get their driver's licenses? :roll:
Haha, cars are always a killer...

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
i ride probably 1-2 times a week, if u call riding around my house pointlessly riding then i do it 7 times a week.
i would love to be able to fit in a downhill run every weekend, but all my friends have issues such as: broken rib, rugby, girlfriend commitments (i want to shoot her) and some other guy works too hard

Rik

logged out
before winter, I'd ride every day, granted most of it was commuting but I still made it worthwhile, my recreational riding has slumped since it got cold :(

S.

ex offender
Year 12 has rooted my riding in a big way... I normally only get to ride about once a week :(

November 12, at 2:00pm, is going to be a very happy moment.