How Much?

Neon

Likes Dirt
My mate apparetly has a norco vps six 05 model. and he wants to sell it to me and asked me for an offer. I am a noob so i have no idea how much it is worth, but i want to make an offer. It would probably be in good condition, because he is not really a rider, just a rich kid.
it is aparently exactly the same as the attached photo.

So incase you cant be stuffed reading the above... how much is this bike worth?

Attachments

mad greek

Likes Dirt
If you are good at buying on a budget you could buy it for well under a grand. Provided the seller isn't too phased about losing out, etc.

Offer him something stupid like 800, the worst he can do is say no. Then work from that basically. If he is a mate he won't be as offended as someone who is just a seller.

You can pickup heaps of bargains if you know how to read the seller. Unfortunately most of us buy online so that makes the guesswork harder.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Theo

StInKy LoVeR

Likes Dirt
I wouldnt pay $1500. Theres one going around right now with 08 888's and saint cranks I think for that price. If you were to look around in the forsale section you would find a better buy unless your mate isnt fussed about losing out as said above. Have a geez at the dh bikes in the for sale, there are many bargains to be had. Maybe bring up the old rule "mates rates".

Neon

Likes Dirt
yeh hes a bit of a noob, so when the holidays end, ill offer him around the $700 mark...