How Old...

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Gutty said:
Oh, and Grip is older than you all think, damn fool's 76 and still ride'n :!: :wink:
Yeah... OK... only nowadays I can't remember where I was riding TO!

Damn but there really are a few surprises here with people's ages, eh? Good thread this one... more fun than most.

Oh and BTW... 48... you guys still prepared to talk to me?

Grip

Gutty said:
Grip said:

Hmm, maybe...... :wink:

Jesus H Christ, Gutty... you knew I had an 18 year old son... exactly how old did you think I was? Just remember... cool is cool at any age 8) 8) 8)

BTW... is it still cool to say cool? Last time I was at a rock concert (I think it was Manfred Mann) EVERYONE was saying it.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Grip said:
Gutty said:
Grip said:

Jesus H Christ, Gutty... you knew I had an 18 year old son... exactly how old did you think I was? Just remember... cool is cool at any age 8) 8) 8)

BTW... is it still cool to say cool? Last time I was at a rock concert (I think it was Manfred Mann) EVERYONE was saying it.
Ah, kidding mate, i figured you'd be about that age give or take a few............but then again you might have been a very young mad rooter :idea:

Manfred Mann.......hahahahahahahaha

You're cool in my book no matter what date you were born on mate. Age is just a number, if it bothered me i wouldn't be knocking off Steves mum once a week would i ?!?! :wink:

Grip

Gutty said:
Grip said:
Gutty said:
Grip said:

Ah, kidding mate, i figured you'd be about that age give or take a few............but then again you might have been a very young mad rooter :idea:

Manfred Mann.......hahahahahahahaha

You're cool in my book no matter what date you were born on mate. Age is just a number, if it bothered me i wouldn't be knocking off Steves mum once a week would i ?!?! :wink:

I never once took offence, Gutty... just playing... no need to ever tell me you're kidding because cool is not only cool at any age 8) but cool ALWAYS recognises cool too.

But just don't you be hanging shite on Manfred Mann... Geeez... next you'll be telling me Jethro Tull is old hat... what is the world coming to?

Oh yeah... and the "Steve" in "Steve's Mum"? Please feel free to PM me the details hahaha.

Grip

fastrider gus said:
im 16...
AAAH! old man forum!! eeek!
HAHAHA Good one, Gus.. but don't plan on ever seeing 17 if you're gonna make comments like that :twisted:

Grip

fastrider gus said:
Grip said:
HAHAHA Good one, Gus.. but don't plan on ever seeing 17 if you're gonna make comments like that :twisted:
:lol: you have to catch me first! :wink:
hmmmm... not that big a problem really... I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
Nice one big hitter, me niether and I'm 22.

Fark... I'm sure I felt 17 just last week, hang on I was riding? That be the reason.