Htting ya head.

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
Head to Rock to head transfer.

My head hurst. Full face is farkerd. :(

Dazza was being smart on his new bike and slammed his handle bar/brake lever into my back when he caught me.

Rather sore and sorry yesterday, even more so with uni assignment overdue. Better now though, so yeah.

Lets Ride!
Anyone else sore after the weekend?

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am, managed to hug a rock at hursty, got some nicely brused ribs for my efforts, theres a video of me just about to axe myself on nhd3.net. :D

CHEWY

Eats Squid
im extrmely sore... ive been up at Mt hotham on a school ski trip bording and skiing. hotham has a mad boarder park at the moment. i tried a rail and ate shit onto it with my hip. my whole bodies acheing after that trip

Weasel

Likes Dirt
I never ride without a full face helmet because i broke my jaw in 2 places the one day i didnt wear it on a city bash...

Busted jaws have to be the worst thing ever concieved by god net to busted nuts.

S.

ex offender
I have a bashed hip, and it hurts to move. Mark (01 250) copped a broken wrist and collarbone, crashing on the same jump that I did.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i positioned myself on the top-tube in a rather painfull and unintentional manner.....owie

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
i was putting the bike on the bike rack and my dad decided to turn the pedal, so the other pedal twisted around and whacked my head... thanks dad

Az

Likes Dirt
ummmm I only ran through a black berry bush

Bit soft I know but I prefer to stay up right!

bazza

look at me
i have had too many damn concusions. i hate em they piss me off. stupid dizziness and floaty feeling. um first corner of the el arish track there is a steep rooty rool down to a sharp left hander. it was running with water and mud was everywere and raining. fucked up went in to sharp went over the bars and went about 2m to the ground and bang. oppsy got up and away i went feeling slightly dazed. pretty embarasing. um fucked up a drop and split a helmet in two and got to ride in an ambo. thats the two major ones.

mr whippy

Likes Dirt
i made contact with tree at diamond creek on sunday. wasnt bad but when i stood up i fell over again. bmx kids had a laugh......

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've broken my jaw before.. can't say i remember though... jumped out of my high-chair and face planted on the floor.. Yer ! (i was little)