http://www.rotorburnmtb.com.au

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
I know its fairly obvious, but to set the record straight we have nothing to do with this "original" website that was registered only a few months ago. Thought about saying something about it earlier, but didn't feel it was worth 5 minutes of my time. I must say I'm a little baffled that this guy didn't think people would notice that he's blatantly ripping off other peoples hard work? Good way to earn customer confidence.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
"Clean Entire Bike (except brakes systems) with WD40"

Errr, I've never heard of anyone cleaning an entire bike with agent WD40........... I was my bike thoroughly and wipe some Mr Sheen on it for cosmetic effect but the entire bike with WD40? Anyway, good tool collection! :cool:

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Domain is registered to one 'Lindsay Douglas Butler', His ABN registered with the ATO as a sole trader.

What I find interesting is that he is based in Queensland yet the photo gallery is primarily pictures of Nigel at Adelaide city jumps.. Hmm

Bermshot

Banned
Are you a Bot ???

Your posts read just like the random space filler text in a spam email advertising penis enlargement products..
Never read a spam e-mail, what do they entail?

'I care too much'. Obviously not about ethics.

Last edited:

Landon

Likes Dirt
This guy has also registered rotorburn.com.au and put a redirect to rotorburnmtb.com.au

Yeah, that's pretty low hey. If I recall correctly, in the case of a domain dispute a registered business or company name of exactly "Rotor Burn" would be legally entitled to take over registration.

Last edited:

AshR

Likes Dirt
Yeah, that's pretty low hey. If I recall correctly, in the case of a domain dispute a registered business or company name of exactly "Rotor Burn" would be legally entitled to take over registration.
woo rotorburn forums, go after him with a big stick

pics looks like he works out of his back shed

Last edited:

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Disgruntled Rotorburn/Farkin user?

Reminds me of wheelworld...

Who has been banned lately? :p

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
I know its fairly obvious, but to set the record straight we have nothing to do with this "original" website that was registered only a few months ago. Thought about saying something about it earlier, but didn't feel it was worth 5 minutes of my time. I must say I'm a little baffled that this guy didn't think people would notice that he's blatantly ripping off other peoples hard work? Good way to earn customer confidence.
That's a pretty simple issue of passing off. Get a lawyer to write them a letter and it will be down in no time.

Is Rotorburn a Registered Trade Mark?