hurstbridge~~~~~

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, i dunno what was wrong with me yesterday, i was a clutz all day, i was even falling over pushing back up the hill. :/
But hursty is well worth the trip, the trails are short, but very well thought out, well made and maintained, short push back up the hill, AND you can get there by train.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
yeah would have been coolerer if i had a front brake and if i didnt stack soo much!! damn it!! ive faxed jensonusa for 1 now!!

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well, the guys who live down the road from the trails said that the drop had been bulldozed, how you get a buldozer in there ill never know. We did find one that looked kinda sketch between two trees to a real steep short run out, but it looked more like a launch than a drop to me.

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fritta said:
nice vid, what prog do u use to edit??
i just use the windows one movie maker or some such thing i'll start using preimie 6.0 soon so i can fade songs and do slow mo's of smhitys crashes :lol:

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i figured out what half my problem was, the compession damping on my forks was too soft, so when i hit the rock, instead of the wheel poping up and over it, my momentum when down the fork compressing it....the other half of the problem was im a tard.

Fritta

Likes Dirt
oz-freerider said:
Fritta said:
i just use the windows one movie maker or some such thing i'll start using preimie 6.0 soon so i can fade songs and do slow mo's of smhitys crashes :lol:
cool, i use this american program trial. its sooo mad cept its only the trial but it does just wat i want it to do. i used premire for a while but my captures wernt half as good as this other prog, cause i dont have a capture card. i got this cable.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
oz-freerider said:
Fritta said:
is that the xp one?
cos u can fade in and out music in that!