Hursty this Sunday (11th Jan)

DJK

Likes Dirt
I'm going to head out to hursty this sunday at 11:00,
so if you feel like coming, you should pop down.

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i might come, depend on my wrist, its getting bettre now , but i dont know if i should go riding

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer look at my avatar commander_dilsnikk thats the drop that you wanna attempt

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
stinky, he'd be able to do it.
i wont be goin boys as i'll over in south of A riding then scuba diving.

awww schucks simo... i feel loved... :? :lol:

yeah my mate hit is yesterday on his duallie... i still maintain that i would have... 8) :lol: but i'd just had an off through the rock section and... well... lets just say my ribs are still hurting today (and i'm trying to sell my bike so if i stuff it up - it's a hardtail - i may have problems doing so)

i've hit the smaller one on the left (the one which doesn't really have a landing) before but hadn't seen this new one until yesterday

oh well... we'll see how it goes on sunday

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
commander_dilsnikk said:
awww schucks simo... i feel loved... :? :lol:

yeah my mate hit is yesterday on his duallie... i still maintain that i would have... 8) :lol: but i'd just had an off through the rock section and... well... lets just say my ribs are still hurting today (and i'm trying to sell my bike so if i stuff it up - it's a hardtail - i may have problems doing so)

i've hit the smaller one on the left (the one which doesn't really have a landing) before but hadn't seen this new one until yesterday

oh well... we'll see how it goes on sunday
i came off the drop a couple of times, becuse you have to pick a good line where you should land, if you go too far right you hit the tree, too far left you go into some big rocks(and may get a huge pinch flat like i did or even flip over you handle bars)
me and some other people made some little track coming out, so it is like a run off from the drop, it helps heaps. Although i heard some people are thinking of making a burm and the bottom so you can continue fast down the track. might see you down there peple, but it depends on my wrist.