I bet you can't huck to flat like this guy can

G

it doesnt it just looked sus is all. And most of em are fake with the exception of the watson pic

olsson

Likes Dirt
crap man, thats insane, its kinda weird though how he man it do a nice 360 and land backwards.
But hey gotta love that PHAT pole sticking through the car, thats gotta hurt
I mean how can it be fake with a pole through it, (no siding with anyone) but like a pole through the car is kinda real

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He probably tryied to brake before he went off and slid out of control hence he ended up backwards.

naz

Criminally Inane
dettol, a few band aids he'd b fine
hehe fuk me thats huge
maybe he wanted to take a shortcut...oops i missed the turnoff....

SquarkyD

Likes Dirt
its very real, mate of mine saw it after it happened.

behind work we got a 12-15m drop, someone drove over it one day and landed on their bonnet, from the bonnet tip to c pillar was flat on the ground, and he walked away with a sore neck :shock:

curtisrider

Eats Squid
Bender is CRAZY said:
Why does every picture on Farkin get accused of being fake, and also the car could have turned in the air or come of the cliff sideways
cos initially it looked fake to me.
it isnt but it is wierd how he landed

bighitter

Likes Bikes and Dirt
YEAH IT'S DEFINATELY REAL - ALL OVER THE NEWS AND NEWSPAPERS - RADIO EVERYTHING.

by the way sorry for the caps - didnt realize till id finished writing - and couldnt be bothered rewriting

wombat

Lives in a hole
bighitter said:
YEAH IT'S DEFINATELY REAL - ALL OVER THE NEWS AND NEWSPAPERS - RADIO EVERYTHING.

by the way sorry for the caps - didnt realize till id finished writing - and couldnt be bothered rewriting
You do realise it probably took more effort to type the second sentence than it would have to simply re-type the first one? :lol:

As for the accident, I wonder if Toyota do a similar test? :shock:

Mason

Likes Dirt
Fuzzy said:
FAKE!
look at the direction of the car :roll:
easy, spun out, 180 or more off the cliff, then hit the ground. think of the force it would need to do a truck in that good.

zen_rider

Likes Dirt
thats dude was probably pissed, driving home from the bowls club haha - lucky bastard...although 73 is pretty close the 74 death average for males.