I bet you can't huck to flat like this guy can

G

yes the photo does not make sence

If he came through that gate, then how the shit did the car end up smashed into the concrete barrier facing the gate?

Rik

logged out
it turned in mid air? It landed and bounced? It flipped in mid air, landed and bounced?

I don't beleive you guys are questioning the validity of this, look at how wrecked the car is, that sort of thing doesn't happen easily.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
i dont think a car is gonna fly perfectly thru the air and land on all 4 wheels.... give it up fellas it happened!!

S.

ex offender
The stuff behind the car is probably sand or sawdust, to absorb oil/petrol that's spilled onto the road. And as for facing the wrong way, what the hell are you guys smoking? You don't think that after falling 70ft in an uncontrolled manner, that a car MAY have possibly spun around?

G

but it looks exactly like it has drove into the concrete barrier from the road..

Rik

logged out
Yup, driving into a concrete barrier is going to fold the chassis like that... especially with the really long runup he has to drive straight ahead into that barrier.

G

im not doubting it happened any more as people said it had been on the news but it looks sus

Rik

logged out
Bloody hell, I might even have a go at capturing the news just to show you guys, that's if my poor old pc will handle it...