I HATE MANUALS

curtisrider

Eats Squid
I was rideing home from school today after exams, when i started manualling down a hill, must've been going about 30km/h when i went over the back. I reckon i slid on the ground for about 7 metres. Bad grazes and stuff but at least the bikes alright. :lol: :lol: :lol:

S.

ex offender
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!

[Pana Edit: One hahaha line is enough]

[Steve Edit: b-b-b-but the poncho!]

Adi

It's my birthday!
Hahahaha, yea that scuks bigtime, happenes to me all the time, god I hate that feeling of falling baclwards......

CHEWY

Eats Squid
haha as long as the bikes awright! :lol: , like when my mate stacked into a huge pile of rocks cozza ran over and made sure the boxxers where still alright :shock: rude bastard

curtisrider

Eats Squid
kalem said:
haha, master the rear dismount you must..
i tried but was going too fast. the back wheel sort of kick forwards and its pretty hard to get your feet of with school shoes and V8's, the shoes practically stick to the pedals

Oppy

Likes Dirt
Do you have disks? that happens less often with disks.
Do you do the true BMX manual without using the rear brake only balance, or do you do the coasting while draggint he rear brake?

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
01_250 said:
I was rideing home from school today after exams, when i started manualling down a hill, must've been going about 30km/h when i went over the back. I reckon i slid on the ground for about 7 metres. Bad grazes and stuff but at least the bikes alright. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:p :p
Only reason i laugh is because it happened to me yesterday morning. I was cruisng along and tried manual over one of those island sized speedbumps, i tried to pedal over it instead of just rolling, it kicked my rear wheel so far forward I laneded square on me arse!!! :cry:

Oppy

Likes Dirt
Respect! to the no brake manual. I must say it easier to do manuals on bikes with samller wheels than MTBs.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
Oppy said:
Do you have disks? that happens less often with disks.
Do you do the true BMX manual without using the rear brake only balance, or do you do the coasting while draggint he rear brake?
Yeah i've got disks but dont use em when i'm manualing

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oppy said:
Respect! to the no brake manual. I must say it easier to do manuals on bikes with samller wheels than MTBs.
easier to pull up..i find it way easier to hold a manual on mtb

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
andrew said:
Oppy said:
easier to pull up..i find it way easier to hold a manual on mtb

yeah, though when the 'ol bmx was my sole ride i could go 4 ever, now i can only go a little wayz...

svenk

Likes Bikes
ive only just started riding recently after a 2~ year break...
im still scared to attempt a manual lol

think i might start on a grassy hill somewhere :D