I spotted this neat drop I wanna do but...

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think a photo could solve all the problems of the run up
i you could get a photo *hint* :)

S.

ex offender
A photo will be coming shortly, however seeing as I'm trying to sell the DH bike at the moment, it's gonna hafta wait a while... till I get my next DH bike, whatever that may be (actually I already know what I want).

CHEWY

Eats Squid
u ever get round to doin this drop socket>?
EDIT: obviously not, sorry didnt read the last coupla posts

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if/when you get around to it i'll take the digi cam, the video cam and SLR camera so we can get your stack in a variety of angles and hopefully, with all those plus afew other cameras we should get the millisecond you realise it's gone wrong :p

S.

ex offender
Hmm, who started this thread again?

I'm not gonna hit it on a hardtail (I'm not Gus, alright!), and I'm not gonna do it on a DH bike that I'm trying to sell. If/when I get a new DH bike, I'll hopefully hit it.

bazza

look at me
that sounds pretty hardcore i have a nice gap/drop happening it sounds a bit smaller than that though. oh yeah if its a crappy little fence then you are probably doing the council a favour it probably used to be there for something a million years ago. just cut it. its for hte good of your mind.but make sure you can 100% get it. i tried a stupid little 4 foot thing but you had to bunny hop something and then bunny hop over a gutter and into the drop. i fucked it and landed myself in hospital. wasnt good. and that was off 4foot without much speed. its always good to weigh things up. your not a chicken if you back out of something you cant do.

fastrider gus

super huck
NEW GAP SOON!!!
roughly 40 or so foot from lip to landing.. (that was measured about 6 months ago, now the idea has come up again)
over an old access road to a big college in geelong..
maybe in a few weeks..
i think it will be a bit bigger drop than carcass..

carbonboy

Likes Dirt
i can't believe i just spent almost 5 minutes reading this useless thread for no bloody photo.
i want my time back.
or put a photo on it for farks sake!
and it's and old thread!
i feel so dirty now

S.

ex offender
carbonboy said:
i can't believe i just spent almost 5 minutes reading this useless thread for no bloody photo.
i want my time back.
and it's and old thread!
i feel so dirty now
I never got around to doing it... it's bigger than I'm about to hit.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Socket said:
carbonboy said:
i want my time back.
and it's and old thread!
i feel so dirty now
I never got around to doing it... it's bigger than I'm about to hit.